SioSae

• Last visited

SioSae's Achievements

1. Hi there, had a long timeout, but being back again to "finish" my widgetdock ;-)
  2. because i couldn't finish the implementation of the features i wanted to have in the 3.0 release i decided to make a 2.9b instead, giving me time to finish my work for the next "big" ;-) release.
  3. yes, maybe there too. and maybe this error wouldn't occur if you didn't change the name of the widget file itself (from widgetdock2.9b.widget to widgetdock.widget i suppose). i give the widget file a new name every time i release a new version because of possibly occuring problems with earier versions. i have to think about a mechanism to prevent such things from happening. thanks for your investigation. SioSae
  4. documents & settings//local settings/application data/yahoo/widget engine/...
  5. because i didn't got the translation of the new strings in time. sorry, had to finish yesterday. but i will get a danish translation today and if i get your french one too i will release a revised v2.9b with the two additional languages. did you try to download it again and give it another try? SioSae
  6. link: v2.9b (there you have to click for the download link) sorry for that, it isn't as clear as a download button would be.
  7. please redownload, fixed a bug on adding new widgets (missing icon) thanks
  8. new version v2.9b is available.
  9. thanks to all of you. @thisisfreaky where are the differences? (besides the drag and drop of widgets to the desktop with this nice morphing effect and of course all the features my widget has and the original dock hasn't ;-)) wanted to make a big new release but releasing a v2.9b instead. will have the following changes: - fixed a bug on closing the widget manager while its icon is shown in the dock - fixed a bug when select new location of lost items - fixed a bug preventing the widget from loading/working on a mac - changed tooltips on the items, showing the items name too now - new context menu entry: "hide widget manager icon" will directly open the manager window by clicking on the "manage widgets..." button (and of course hide the icon for the widget manager) - new context menu entry: "set wheel opacity..." to change the opacity for the wheel button only - new language: french (and hopefully danish too) - enabled the use of Application Icons again (in the context menu "Using Program Icons") - fixed a bug in the drag&drop feature thats it so far. any suggestions if i missed something important are welcome. SioSae
  10. wanted to do this (and more) for some time now but being so busy the last months. i still have this idea about a new widget too... SioSae
  11. you mean drag&drop a widget from the dock to the screen (with the morphing and positioning)? yeah, that would be cool but cant be done right now because there is no interface where i can communicate with a widget (for setting its position). of course there is the tellwidget thing but that would mean every widget has to implement something... as soon as they will give us some kind of widget interface (via com or whatever) i will implement it. SioSae btw, this week i will release a v3.0 version with some fixes and minor new features.
  12. thank you zackarus, i will add it to the next release SioSae
  13. the widget gets the resolution on startup and dont recognize if you change the resolution after that. you should reload the widget and it will fit your screen well again (position should be fine too then) SioSae btw my res is 1920x1200 ;-) so its a wiiidescreen
  14. Thank you Kent79. you can also drag and drop any *.exe file to the dock. SioSae
  15. i will fix this in the next release