crucius

• Last visited

crucius's Achievements

1. lol This may be because the thread is almost 2 years old.You should pretend bumping such old threads.
  2. It was just updated by deetox a week ago or so.It is looking awesome.All the animatiuons are better and smother.And the interface has changed also a bit.
  3. I understand.He means the way of bouncing.In RK the icon moves up and down with the same speed but in the real os x dock the icon moves slower to the top than it moves to the bottom . This gives the animation the famous realistic bounce effect. I think y'z dock supported this effect.I also requested this to raduking and he said he will implement it in the dock.However he hasn't got much time at the moment so we will have to expect an improvement on this a bit later. There are many things that have to be still done on rk launcher like the improved genie effect etc..
  4. Hey will this app look in windows exactly as in the screenshot?
  5. This programm gets better and better!:)But I still experience the blurry bug on the bottom of my desktop when I use it . But it now has the colors like the real background of my desktop but still bluryy.
  6. This may be because this thread is over 1 year old and development has stopped.
  7. I got a similar problem as you can see in the screenshot, plus It lookslike it has a problem with styler toolbar.The animation is quite smoot right now but It would be good if you could do it even smoother. http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/attachment....=1&d=1159275902 Untitled 1.jpg
  8. I can only repeat what Sranshaft said.Even the performance of the windows explorer is BETTER(!) than the Performance of Mac OS X Tigers Finder.This is one of the less things in XP which are still better than osx.Maybe they will solve the performance problem in Leopard.
  9. One question:Are you going to stop developing for Aqua Soft after you finished this great application?
  10. I didn't know that so many people donated this project..Oh man this is ugly.
  11. It seems sad but I think it is finally dead:( Too bad.I hoped for such a long time that this project would be finally finished....
  12. Why don't you go to osx-e.com and download it there?I am shure they'll have it on their server.
  13. yeah that would be quite possible after that 30inch cinema display