BooGhost

• Last visited

BooGhost's Achievements

1. i think WB5 can only make alpha-blended/transparent the window border (not the content)
  2. ave if i kiss you thx... would you think i'm gay??? anyway.. thx a LOT
  3. first of all, I LOVE IT, now for the suggestion, after clicking a findexer link, is there anyway you could make it so focus go back to right part of the window (the explorer one, not fidexer), not sure if you get my idea.
  4. i wanted to know if anybody got a link to this wallpaper used by reanchou, if it's a photo session a link to it would be perfection! (quoting chandler ) i consider it work safe, but it's sexyness MAY NOT BE WORK SAFE link: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36340987/
  5. i really like it, i think it's great and has even more potencial. i was just wondering, are you working on the photoshop problem? btw, i have another question, have you thought about making rosie a part of windows taskbar?
  6. hey thanks a lot... ATTRIB +S does work.... but i think there must be another way. the thing is if you add an icon with the right click then properties it works but when you manually add the Desktop.ini and then add the +S, since now its a system folder it won't let you hide it :S, which doesn't occur with the "right click then properties" method.
  7. i know this is old, but i wonder if now anybody has a solution... i'm having the same problem
  8. just wanted to say thanks, this really helped me. btw i was on IE7 b3
  9. that's exactly what i think about it btw thanks a lot kidrocky7
  10. OMG i didn't know that.... feel so stupid :$. that's so helpful, thanks a LOT