tekNerd

• Last visited

tekNerd's Achievements

1. For sure something is wrong, very wrong with your computer. I know firefox likes memory,but not like this.
  2. After I uninstalled Comodo Internet Security I now have only Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Spybot - Search & Destroy with wich I do a weekely scan. I heard nice thing about avira, does any of you guys know anything about it?
  3. Hi all. I guess my post is about help, but I am not 100% sure. So: I am watching xwdock with processmonitor and in "standby" I can see this infinite loop: My need of help is to know if this is normal. Thank u. PS: by "standby" I'm saying that xwdock is not doing anything, but staying on my bottom screen being pretty.
  4. ...instead of the languagebar in XP, so I can close it. It should have the same functionality, but it must be more fancy: icon-flags for the language indicator; maybe an animation when choosing the language; something to show the keyboard layout for that language (like ubuntu does).
  5. Hi all. I would like a languagebar docklet.
  6. Caption buttons...ya, cause there are...buttons...on...caption, right. Thanks anyway. If u do a winamp skin, may, just maybe after all the stuff top priority done and whatnot, you do a QMP black style skin (I know u use winamp, but maybe you are bored or something). Peace!
  7. I am using the black version. Very nice job. I like it a lot. Now my ”problems/requests” : 1. I wish u could (wanna) make a version with the the three top buttons(min, max and close. how the hell are those called?) only little colored squares like in the start button (maybe not that little). 2. Can u make a TrueTransparency skin that matches your black style? Thank u for your work.
  8. not the best thing, but it's the only one : http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultbrowser.htm
  9. No name at the time, but please don't call your dock Banana Dock or dBanana.
  10. I like it, alot. Not that I know anything about Mac. One thing that is annoying:in firefox (Gecko/2008012904 Minefield/3.0b3pre) the scrollbars are too wide (I am using the default theme), but this could be firefox's fault. One request (2in1 actually):start menu compact mode and without the spotlight icon. Keep up the good work.
  11. http://www.outraged-artists.com/flockd/pro...=Compact+Menu+2 I download it some time ago from mozilla's addons page, but now I didn't find it there. What does this mean?