alchemist612

• Last visited

Everything posted by alchemist612

1. lenix remove the image before you get suspended! Edit .............nevermind...
  2. Your objectbar skin doesnt work for me! it doesnt pickup windows and the menus don't hide. This doesn't happen with other skins. Any idea? Fix?
  3. The theme is great I did notice some of the bugs that were mention here, but over all its great! thanks and I hope the update will be release soon!
  4. I actually PM him about it and here is the solution: Open the jar file Open the "browser" folder Open the "browser.css" file Scroll all the way to the end and look for /* :::: Compact Menu Support :::: */ Replace all the text inbetween that line and "New Extra Tweaks" with the following: /*::::::::Compact Menu Apple Icon :::::::*/ #menu-button { margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; list-style-image: url("chrome://global/skin/icons/apple.png") !important; -moz-image-region: rect(0px 33px 17px 0px) !important; } #menu-button:hover { list-style-image: url("chrome://global/skin/icons/apple-pressed.png") !important; -moz-image-region: rect(0px 33px 17px 0px) !important; } toolbar:not([mode=text])#menu-button > .toolbarbutton-text { display: none !important; } Save and Save Thanks Zerroeffect
  5. I like the black one how can I get the beta version?
  6. Uteam release at macthemes.net eternal 1.2 for WB 5 but the link was taken down because is an mac only ferum. Has anyone come across it?
  7. fenixtx22 I Agree, after I watch the video on how the previous ipod was made with photoshop this pictures don't make a difference. FAKE!
  8. okay the Question now is whos going to release the port now? Thaks alot susumu
  9. I think you don't know the definiton of spyware! Scan your computer before posting is ridiculous!
  10. sorry about not giving you a link but I dont want this to be another reason for susumu not granting permission for the port.
  11. I open this thread not only to request for the million time but because today I came across visual style that had his permision on it but is useless without an objectbar skin, itunes,and styler toolbar. Now I know you need permission for all of this and I do respect his work but why did he gave permission to a japanese site? I'm asking this because I supposed all you skinners out there have asked him for permission already but he has denied your request! also can anyone who knows anything about this fill up me on it?
  12. its reg edit file I think I used to have I'll try and find out? EDIT: OK which icons are you talking about?
  13. I'm new to ubericon and it doesnt work for me unless i'm doing something wrong,but i click on an icon and theres no zoom effect or bounce for that matter? by the way thanks for this great release it makes things alot easier!
  14. I think the link its been fixed. The icons are great I like the site too. thanx
  15. I did search i guess it wasnt enough. Trust me I hate opening threads for no reason. Now I have the skin for firefox 1.5 and mod but for some reason the compact menu icon doesnt appear I just get an empty space, any ideas? Thanx for the links!
  16. Is there a eternal aqua skin for itunes?
  17. I was looking for that one myself thanx!
  18. I try it but nothing works except for the forward, back, reload, and stop!