fever5

• Last visited

Everything posted by fever5

1. Thanks styrizo!! Great job w/ the reflection effect...
  2. O.K., if you're taking requests: Control Panel (or System Prefs) Movies Winamp PhotoShop Videlan (VLC) Trash Bin (regular & empty) Music µtorrent Home (Explorer) Pics (pictures) Folder (just a generic one) Downloads
  3. If you're still taking requests: Winamp Movies PhotoShop Finder Pics (Pictures) Home / My Computer Explorer
  4. I can always another set of text icons... How many do you plan to make? Will you take requests?
  5. Looks nice Paralex; good idea....
  6. I know I would use them; I like "simple" & clean icons such as these... Hope you'll complete the set & release..
  7. Hmm, strange. I still can't get it to work. Thanks for responding..
  8. Did you extract msvcp71d.dll into the Rosie bar directory, or into windowssystem? I tried both, & I keep getting that error when trying to start Rosie...
  9. Very cool...thanks for sharing
  10. These are pretty cool...and that's surprising because I typically don't like vector icons--I typically use photo-relaistic icons. I really like the dashboard icon. Look forward to the release...
  11. RK Launcher needs to support flyout menus.....That (& the inability to spawn multiple docks) is the only thing keeping me from dumping ObjectDock Plus. I will say that I like how RK "looks" much more than ODP--meaning the spacing between icons & sepreators.
  12. Nothing exciting.....as per ususal!! CLICK Image Above
  13. Made some changes... CLICK Image Above
  14. ^^ click on the link man!! You can see a preview image....
  15. My humble submission....preview by Rumshot ^^CLICK Image^^
  16. FWIW, I scanned it w/ Kaspersky & Ewido. It is clean....
  17. CLICK----> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33452103/ **Preview courtesy of Rumshot
  18. fever5

Aqua SE

He hasn't released it, Soooo..... just kidding (in implying you're a dunce, that is). Hasn't been released AFAIK. There are some NFR mods in posted screenshots (both Windows & Mac).....
  19. Gant is not my style either, but very nicely done!
  20. fever5

Limited Lino

Cool... Can you add at least 1600x1200 res as well; that way those of us on larger (widescreen) monitors can at least re-size & crop very easily...
  21. Preview courtesy of Rumshot by andrew_ CLICK---> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33109139/
  22. Looking terrific Vitor!! Looking forward to wishing you a very happy b-day in June!! I'm SO sure you'll have difficulty in finding beta testers for these [of course I'm being facetious!!], so feel free to call upon me!