HopkinsProg

• Last visited

HopkinsProg's Achievements

1. I do believe RK Launcher has an option entitled "Never take focus". Give that a try.
  2. I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug, but here goes. I'm using the Y'z Recycle Bin docklet that is included with RK Launcher, and I am unable to drag files into the recycle bin when the dock is set to "locked add/delete/drag". It would be nice to have the dock locked (so i dont accidently drag stuff on or off it), but still be able to drag stuff into the recycle bin. Thanks.
  3. Thanks ppoppe! All those suggestions worked perfectly!
  4. - My dock doesn't have any indicators. The "Hide Indicators" check box is empty. :slant: - When I hover near the edge of my screen to make it show, there is a half second or so pause before it shows up. Is there a way to make it be faster or is this a bug? - Some programs, like MS Visual Stuio 6, VB6, act like they minimize to the tray (icon appears in dock), but they actually havent minimized , they are still on screen. - This one may be more of a feature request than a bug report, but is there a way to change the # of bounces an icon will do when you open an application? Thanks for all your hard work raduking!