HopkinsProg

• Last visited

Posts posted by HopkinsProg

1. I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug, but here goes.

I'm using the Y'z Recycle Bin docklet that is included with RK Launcher, and I am unable to drag files into the recycle bin when the dock is set to "locked add/delete/drag". It would be nice to have the dock locked (so i dont accidently drag stuff on or off it), but still be able to drag stuff into the recycle bin.

Thanks. :)

2. Hopkins:

1. Which dock theme are you running? Some dock themes don't have running indicators.

2. You can change the delay time before the dock activates. It's under "behavior-> hotspot delay"

3. Some programs don't minimize well at all, it's best to just add them to the exclusion list.

4. You can change the number of bounces by changing "number of animations" in the behavior tab.

==================================================

Copy the "mark.png" file from the default theme folder to your yzdock folder. Then, add the following lines to your bg.ini file

Thanks ppoppe!

All those suggestions worked perfectly!

3. - My dock doesn't have any indicators. The "Hide Indicators" check box is empty. :slant:

- When I hover near the edge of my screen to make it show, there is a half second or so pause before it shows up. Is there a way to make it be faster or is this a bug?

- Some programs, like MS Visual Stuio 6, VB6, act like they minimize to the tray (icon appears in dock), but they actually havent minimized , they are still on screen.

- This one may be more of a feature request than a bug report, but is there a way to change the # of bounces an icon will do when you open an application?

Thanks for all your hard work raduking! :D