Surfaren

• Last visited

Surfaren's Achievements

1. Adding to my list: 8. New conversation windows should get directly to the dock, instead of being nowhere. As for now, I don't see a message until I decide myself to start a conversation with that person. Looks like I'll have to stick to Mobydock...
  2. The Yz Trash bin docklet (included) doesn't seem to work on non-english Winblows. I'm using Swedish XPpro SP2. Not a big problem, but since it's included with RK...... I found a nice digital clock. http://www.wincustomize.com/ViewSkin.aspx?...D=2249&LibID=29 It has default icon on every startup, which is kinda bad, since you cannot see the digits then.
  3. First of all: thanks for this great program. I wasn't happy with the 0.3b (bundled with Flyakite), but this one is much better. Some things out of my head: 1. MenuApp works fine, but integrated menus are most welcome. 2. Option to show all open windows, not only the minimized ones. 3. Option to show system tray. 4. Put the position vars from config file into the graphical settings manager too. 5. Better support for flashing windows. Option for how many flashes/spins/bounces and if the icon should stay active in some way. (Leave your computer for 1 minute. How would you know if you've got any new messages without checking each conversation?) 6. MSN Messenger (or other client) conversations show peoples display pictures as icons. 7. Main context menu has direkt links to the icons and docklets folders, and maybe also links to editing the settings files in default texteditor. Keep the good stuff going.