.Fliz

• Last visited

Everything posted by .Fliz

1. You mean the clock? It's "Simple Text Clock" for Yahoo!Widget Engine.. You can modify it really good
  2. Must be like at least a whole year since i posted on AS.. Sorry for that
  3. Oh, ok.. Thanks for that dreamsindigital! I'm doing the same thing you do.. Let it run red, charge it completely and disconnect the power again..
  4. Another question then, is it normal i already have 72 cycles with my MacBook? I bought it in August.. Am i doing something wrong?
  5. hi! i have a question about folder icons. I have pixadex and candybar, and i can organise and change system icons with those two programs. The problem is, how can i create a specific folder in the finder that will have that specific folder icon (for example downloads/dropbox)? Right now, i can only click 'new folder' and that one just gets the generic folder icon. I have no idea how to tell OSX that the folder i just created is actually a downloads folder... help?
  6. Thanks lae! That's the good combination! Thank you to igo, cause i found a whole lotta new combos now
  7. Second problem is fixed, i reinstalled shapeshifter universal beta.. seems to be causing some problems First problem (square brackets) still needs some help though! Anyone?
  8. 1) Nothing there + i tried that button with no function, with function, with apple function, with shift and with alt.. Nothing works. 2) What do you mean?
  9. Hi everybody! since i just bought a mac, i've been having some issues (one of them since yesterday evening) with my keyboard. Since i know pretty much nothing yet about the keyboard i have two questions. 1) How can i type square brackets? Am i blind not finding them on the keyboard? 2) Here's the bigger deal: for some reason yesterday evening, i managed to reverse the shiftlock & numpad functions. What i mean is, before yesterday evening i could type normally type lowercase letters with having activate a special function and i could type numbers by holding shift. Now, i can't type anything without activating by default the numpad key (F6) and the shiftlock key. They have both a green glow now.. If i deactivate them i can only type numbers and no letters.. Any help on this? Especially the second prob
  10. omg yes! the same day i get my macbook, universal shapeshifter is released :D
  11. I got my macbook this morning, finally Yeah i waited for one month exactly (ordered on the 27th of june and today is the 27th of july..). It's a supergreat laptop, the keyboard gets hot though.. For the rest it's perfect, i'm just playing around with it right now and i'm liking it The mighty mouse is great too, but i think that activating the right mouse button is a bit of a problem You have to go REALLY right to activate it.. But what the hell, i'll get used to it
  12. nice design! Nice to see some stuff from belgium
  13. i dunno, i think i doubleclicked the uninstall.reg file again, unchecked the finderbar view from explorer and rebooted..
  14. hm, strange. I got that problem when i installed or uninstalled finderbar.. Sorry, can't help you.
  15. yeah, the blur effect on the gun rocks!