iTim

• Last visited

Everything posted by iTim

1. Wow, what idiots. Hopefully nothing else happens...
  2. I tried a couple of these (though not all) and really didn't notice any major diffrence on my 3ghz Pentium D, 1gb RAM machine. I didn't run (and don't have) any benchmarking software, so it might be slightly faster, but I haven't noticed anything.
  3. Use a diffrent font as the default. There are a ton of threads that are about customizing FF, just look through them and you should pick up a lot. I personally prefer a smoothed version of Lucida Grande, but a font called "Bitstream Vera Sans" Is very nice and smooth by default. Google it. Here is what mine looks like: http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/2056/test0jf.jpg
  4. Just to clarify, when you say "In the decimal, put a 1" should we select Hexadecimal or Decimal to the right?
  5. It is sort of hard to read, I think because there is no punctuation in it. It is understandable though. Hope you find your phone/iPod or get a refund for them through some kind of insurance, because that really sucks.
  6. Wow, I wish I had that setup! Someone out there is very lucky indeed!
  7. I hate to bump (In fact I really hate to bump, sorry everyone) but could anyone help me? It doesn't have to be the exact color above, just something close to it. I would REALLY appreciate it! (and sorry again)
  8. A better question: Who in their right mind would actually want to use WMP???
  9. Erm, I don't mean to sound rude, but since this is an OS X EMULATION site, wouldn't it make more sense to design it with FF in mind? Most of the top posters/most popular people on this site also own a Mac, but I doubt too many other people here do, as your statistics show.
  10. Yeah, I knew that. I was just wondering where the theme .jar was kept after installation. But, I guess I can always re-download the theme and edit it that way. Thanks! EDIT: Done, and it worked, but now text is black normally and orange when selected. Oy! EDIT #2: This is the color I'm looking for when regular, and when its hovered over I would just like the normal white. EDIT #3: I have managed to get the hover color to change, but I can't get the normal color to change to anything but black. Whats wrong with this code?
  11. Hmm, where are themes stored? Sorry for the **** questions, but I'm totally new to modifying actual themes.
  12. I can't find a "browser" folder, or a "browser.css". Could you give me the full directory? Or do I need to make them? If so, where? Also, I want to keep the text color white when hovered over, so do I need to use the Hov? Or is the code for Hov in your post still white, and I just need it? Please enlighten me, iTim
  13. I am wondering how to change my bookmarks toolbar text color (the one under the navigation toolbar) to dimgray? I found ways to change the address bar text color, and the search bar text color, but not the bookmarks bar. I would also like to change the color of dropdown menu text (especially those in the bookmarks bar) to dimgray. Thanks!
  14. I would also really, really like to see a complete port of this theme. Just beautiful.
  15. Do you think you could do a version without the start and sparkles?
  16. I don't buy anything that has the word "wats" in its decription. Plus, I couldn't honestly make out what this is.
  17. Thanks for the warm feedback guys! I would do it myself, but... well... lets just say I am still in the stick figure stage
  18. Ever since my family got our first IBM PC, I have always wondered what a CRT Monitor looked like behind the glass. Then, more recently, I thought it would be cool if someone made a wallpaper featuring the internals of a CRT Monitor as the background. This, if done well enough, would make the user feel like they had dismantled their monitor, and were looking directly into it, instead of looking at their desktops. I also thought it would be cool if someone did an LCD version, but I am not sure that would be as visually interesting. Anyway, just a thought. If any Wallpaper makers want to take it on, great! If not, well, not so great!
  19. Looks good, but I wont be paying just to download a widescreen wallpaper.