liquidbrain

• Last visited

Everything posted by liquidbrain

1. I´ve begin making a Leopard iCal ... but like a lot of project, never finish it. The bigger probloem of that skin is that rainlendar reaches like 30MB of ram .... Your idea is really cool! I really love your sidebar, so maybe i will star making this .... Good idea
  2. This calc works with keyboard ... maybe can be usefull to see how to fix dashboard´s calc http://widgets.yahoo.com/widgets/minicalc
  3. ive know so many widget loose its keyboard features. BTW ...weather didnt update using weather . I put my Yahoo weather and Dashboard weather and Yahoo did updated, but dashboard didnt. I tried clicking degress symbol, but nothing happens. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina ... i dont think location must be a problem ...
  4. Thanks for answering that! i will try using wheater.com data. Another widget with a bigger bug is the dashboard calculator . Simply ..doesnt support keyboard ...so i have to use mouse to use it ....
  5. More than 2 years without replies ...but i have to write ... The widget is really amazing, work exactly like dashboard´s , but since las YWE update, it didnt refresh data ... I tried to push the degree button, but nothing happens . I´ve compared with Yahoo weather to see this ... dont refresh data . Hope siosae read this and can fix it. ...
  6. I dont know where, but im sure theres a few translation pack around there. Im working right now in a Rainlendar 2.1 skin with Leopard look. Soon ill post a preview screen.
  7. Weird for me. In Argentina starts at monday, but all my calendars sets to start on Sunday Can we see a preview ss of your calendar? Yahoo´s is awful! I´m waiting for a dashboard calendar!
  8. You have to close objectdock and open again and icons looks ok again
  9. Then when MovieClerck will be the best for all of us ? (kinda bump ....sorry, but i thought it was a good moment to ask ....)
  10. OMG! 3 years later !!!! I´m having same problem with 2 digits numbers .... The problem is when i use "cords instead of alignment". Using align Top, left, etc i don´t have the bug. But in this case font can´t be changed ... HOPE AFTER 3 YEARS YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!
  11. Please upload iCal and DVDPlayer icons ... Blue screen of death!!!! :):)
  12. Another one .... http://cablemodem.fibertel.com.ar/liquidbr...ayer/index.html
  13. Juan Pablo II . Se ha ido un gran hombre. Que tu alma descanse en paz John Paul II. A great man has gone. Your soul rest in peace.
  14. Liquidbrain´s here (one of the two developers of this skin) When we were making this skin, people of Picasa told us to wait to version 2, cause that new version will be totally diferent. In fact is totally diferent. Version 1 was easy to skin, cause skin files was on a folder inside Picasa's one. Picasa 2 has all skins files inside EXE, DLL, etc .... so this is for Picasa 1 ...maybe someday we´ll try to skin Picasa 2 ....but not for now