zequihumano

• Last visited

About zequihumano

• Birthday 02/16/1979

Profile Information

zequihumano's Achievements

1. Yup, sub-menus still take too long to show up.
  2. Awesome. Can you please put a checkbox to disable it in the not-so-distant future? I'm talking about the "minimize windows to the dock", not the windows animation. I would love to be able to minimize the windows to the dock but sadly, I can't use it the way it's working right now. Also, are you working on any other projects?
  3. Is there a way to disable the "minimize to the dock" feature? Cause is really laggy and it only works maximized (it doesn't let me restore the window to its original size)
  4. Your profile shows neither posts nor topics opened by you ( other than this one) so you're only a username.
  5. You don't. let's say you need to maximize a VLC window, you just click the VLC icon on the dock, or at least that's how it works in my case...
  6. After version 5.6, BOBAH13 (the original developer) remade the dock from scratch and never got to code the windows minimize (therefore, no genie effect either) nor the dock animation.
  7. Got a minor issue today. it stayed like this until I opened another program (that moved all the icons in the dock and fixed the problem).
  8. Dammit, I had the updates checker unticked. Thanks Filandre1, keep the good work. P.S. You should try to show it off a little more. make a Deviantart account, or if you already have one just show it there. Is good to have some feedback to know someone cares for what you're doing.
  9. thanks. is there anywhere else I can reach you? this forum is about to die and I don't want to miss future updates.
  10. Try this one: http://www.reaper.fm/ I didn't try it yet but is supposed to be made by the "Winamp" developer.
  11. all i did was to drag your image to google images search bar ( I did it from chrome, I don't know if you can do the same in other browsers), then I choose large from the bar on the left. www.Tineye.com is a better service sometimes but for this particular case didn't give me good results
  12. google images largest result is 2560x1600 />http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&gbv=2&q=music+girl&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSWhpYCxCwjKcIGjwKOggBEhTTB9AHxgfHB9oH0QfZB9IH1wfVBxog24Z2iJkWb3bpSY30WmOyyf-SRWiCucqUoV05R6RQyUgMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgTIlYJMDA,isz:l&biw=1599&bih=795
  13. JGorgee you're dragging shortcuts to the dock, drag the actual file instead.