vishesh_l

• Last visited

Everything posted by vishesh_l

1. hi guys, went to KODAIKKANAL (tamilnadu,INDIA), tried to capture the beautiful scenery in my camera, i thought its worth sharing with my community, http://picasaweb.google.com/vishesh.l go to the best of Summer-forrest kodaikkanal album,i m sure u'll find 1 pic to set as ure wall. also see the memories of the summer-forrest album if u wanna look at more pictures. heres a preview pic
  2. hi ppl, im lookin for a better lookin skin for vibe,but cant seem to find it, can anyone try makin a better one ? www.vibestreamer.com
  3. it went away now...wonder why it happened...anyway
  4. hi im getting this error whenever im searching with google "We're sorry... ... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software. We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google." never happened b4 is this real....i mean can this be from google or someone has hacked my system to display this.... cuz it links to some antivirus download page....i suspect its malware... help any idea ? any1 else got this b4 ?
  5. request to mods... i think general discussion was a better place for it, is it possible to put this thread bak in general discussion forum ? digital studio seems to be a place to talk about multimedia creation....well this is more of a general thing.., i'd ppl who go to the general board fr the casual stuff to have a look,u know. here only ppl concerned with the content creation stuff would come. if this point seems valid,kindly put it bak where it was originally posted... thnx ppl
  6. thnx man, please do comment on the vid....n give it a rating... OMG i thot the tread vanished, lol found it here...finally.
  7. hi ppl last time i had uploaded the promo walls of the video heres a lo rez version, take a look UPDATE LIKE A CHILD IS NOW ON YOUTUBE just uploaded a better rez version on utoob, link like a child animation music video(google video LO-REZ) like a child wallpapers please do leave your comments on the video we've spent a lot of time n effort making this,so your views would be really appreciated
  8. its a promotional wallpaper, im tryin to let ppl know thru these wallpapers about the upcoming video, the logo n the credits are important to spread the word around, maybe sometime after the exitement fades away,ill post LOTS of stills without credits n watermarks i think they're perfectly usabe, im hoping thru spreading these walls and using them,ppl help promote this tiny lil effort of ours, tc
  9. Like a child wallpapers Like a child promo wallpapers (1920 x 1080) coming soon LIKE A CHILD music video artist : vishesche produced by : thought bubble prod. India
  10. hmmm..... nexplorer is a replacement bro, u can implement lot of features when u write ure own app, but trying to get into windows explorer...i think findexer as it is is a very difficult thing to make, its highly unlikely that it could implement column view.... but hey....i'm definitely all for it. maybe a new app like findexer which implements columns. code GURUZ....what do u think....is it possible?
  11. k. guess someone else could find it useful thought...
  12. try http://freedns.afraid.org it lets u create subdomains to A LOT OF domains and link them to ure dns. works like a charm. im new to this too,but freedns got my site workin quickly. also i felt i couldnt handle apache yet,so i used http://www.keyfocus.net/kfws/ instead works gr8 for ppl who dont have too much knowhow bout php mysql n stuff... cheers
  13. k so i searched and got a similar script, http://www.ryanscherf.net/demos/download/ but i cant understand how to add more items to it. i have successfully added two new folders both drag droppable,but i cant figure out how to make them download 2 seperate files, this is where the problem is Droppables.add('drop', { accept: 'item', hoverclass: 'hovered', greedy: 'false', onDrop: function() { $('status').innerHTML = "Downloading file.."; $('drop').getElementsByTagName("img")[0].src = "trash_full.png"; window.location.href="test.zip"; } }); how does that work ?? can someone add more items to the example script n upload ?
  14. w00t thnx buddy, ill see if i can get thsi workin for me. thnx
  15. im not into coding, but i wanna implement this on my DOWNLOAD page. theres a folder icon at the bottom of the webpage, and draggable items like wallpapers links etc. if the user drags any item and drops it on that folder icon,it saves the item on the users computer. is this possible ? if it is easy for the code wizards,can you do it for me ? thnx in advance guys,i know spoonfeeding is not right,but really im a big 0 with coding, please do this for me IF its not a huge task.
  16. hi guys i just got me a graphics tablet, i need a util which can read what i write with it and insertf the text into the selected form or field, i know of pen reader and myscript stylus somethin, any other one ??
  17. BALLE BALLE !! this thing rocks !!! btw...custom mixer thing doesnt work 4 me....how do i make it control the wave volume instead of the master volume??
  18. i made this one a couple of days ago, i thought id share it with reason users here, (i know there r some reaon users out here.....) chek it out.... Taal electronic tabla instrument
  19. hehe.....it popped up right when i hit prnt-scrn,so i just let it be there.... lol....besides it diverts attention from all the other desks...
  20. clean n green simple,no frills milk desktop.
  21. sorry to bum this ine,but i have the same Question....maybe after a year,someone has found a solution....i searched though,couldnt find anything. so if someone knows of a utility that draws a selection box around icons....
  22. im sad that ure leaving the development......but its ok....thankful for giving us a nice app, it ran without hiccups on my pc...only thing was it dint have dual monitor support....and ive been waitin 4 just that, wishing that in the final release,u include it.....if not,will just hope that someone else will continue its development. thanks again.
  23. yea dude....what customizability r u lookin for?? its a shortcut bar....just like the one in finder....u can change the icons,the font,the size....whats left to customise??(btw its still under constant development...if u have any suggestions please put them in the findexer thread...) and when coupled with styler...thats it...lightweight finder clone...i think this is the most functional way to emulate finder... and if u have WB....awesome..
  24. WHOA THATS HAPPENIN TO ME AS WELL....i thought it was some error on my part...but since u menton it...nyone knows why this is happening?? is it the new update?