Sulk

• Last visited

About Sulk

• Birthday 01/08/1984

Sulk's Achievements

1. I Thought I Might Add Something To This Thread... Enjoy
  2. Thanks for the helps guys ill give this a try
  3. Im experiencing a tying bug and its driving me INSANE!!!!! 1. when typing, the curosr seems to block everything . its overlapping the next letter 2. When i do type the following;" Aqua-Soft Forums" or "Firefox they appear as; "Aq ua-SoftForu ms" or "Fi refox" 3. when deleting word(s) they still appear 4. when viewing text they appear to be spaced out or overlapping, crammed together ! //Thread Moved, Retitled. -NC
  4. In My Mind CLICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. First For FEBUARY "CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  6. Thanks for the help. ill take a quick look at the link you provided, In the meantime i think i might find my way 40min to the apple store !!!!!!!!!!
  7. [universal] Im having problems loading APE from system pref, when clicking to load nothing happens. I tried uninstalling the app, but doesnt seem to solve the problem.
  8. So heres the scoop. I had my ipod for over a year now, maybe even longer (couple months) and all of a sudden ive been having major issues with it. When going to class . I usually have my ipod in hand, but once i cut it on it shuts off with a "power failure" sound! The next few hours it cuts on with no problem and works fine and suddenly shuts off or freezes. So the following week i havent used it because i was pretty much fed up with it. I cut it on with a "sad face" ipod logo on the screen with visit apple site/support. I did the following instructions which is to restore my ipod or force into disk mode. I did !. cleared all the data and restored it back . It worked fine, but then again .. it repeats the same failure problems but shutting off unexpectedly. I asked a couple of friends of mine if they were having the same problems, as they stated.. " my ipod does the same crap after a year so " Has anyone have the same problems i have and knowing any solutions to it ?
  9. Thanks roike.. what exactly does "DmD" stands for ?
  10. yea.. ill snatch up the wind Khalua. Pretty nice designs from you with the walls
  11. This completes my next sceenie hopefully .. thanks !