Rez.

• Last visited

About Rez.

• Birthday 01/01/1976

Rez.'s Achievements

1. If you are using Windows XP Pro, You don't need a third party app. You can do it in Gpedit.
  2. Rez.

White key

I second the upload request. I've been looking for this for a while now ...
  3. Try the following: In Explorer, Go to Tools > Folder Options > Filetypes Tab. Find an entry called 'Folder' (It should be at the top of the list somewhere). Right click on it and make sure that the 'Open' is present and that it is set to default. If it exists but is not default, Simply highlight it and click on the "Set as default" Button. If it does not exist, Click 'New' and in the 'Action' Field, Type 'Open'. In the 'Application to be used' Field type the following :%SystemRoot%Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L and click ok. Make is default.
  4. Your Video Card has to support DirectX 9 in hardware. There really is no other opton than to upgrade the Video Card.
  5. Here's a tutorial you may find useful ... http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread....=font+smoothing
  6. Download I'm loving the Buuf Windowblinds theme by D-Ezra and the Buuf Iconset by Matahan. I made these Launchy skins to complete my desktop and thought I would share. Thanks to the authors for all the hard work.
  7. In Rainlendar's settings go to Layout>Position and choose the 'OnDesktop' option.
  8. I think that's Tiger Graphite by Kol.
  9. I've never come across a standalone system tray app before despite several searches for one. The two viable soloutions I ever found was to make a DesktopX widget and set it to function as a System Tray. It's as easy as clicking a few buttons and it's skinnable. The drawback ofcourse is that DesktopX is payware. The second way is to use Litestep. Free but comes with a learning curve. As for the minimize function, I think there is an App here at Aqua-Soft that minimizes Windows as objects on the desktop. I'm not sure if that's what you mean though. Do a search and you'll find it. I think it's called Nubs or something like that ... Good luck.
  10. Just make sure the crescent doesn't get confused for Turkey ...
  11. Well the flat out answer would be - There isn't a single flag that represents Arabs. They are different nations with surprisingly different customs, traditions and dialects. I guess you could go with the Saudi flag or perhaps the Egyptian one. Perhaps a generic flag with the words 'Arabic Language' on it? If I can find my qwerty Keyboard i'd gladly take a snapshot of the those words in Arabic for you ....
  12. RKLauncher doesn't exactly install in the traditional sense. It maybe partially Vista incompatible. That startup option may simply set a regisrty entry in the Run key. It could be the way RKLauncher sets that registry key that is incompatible with Vista.
  13. Sounds like XP is pulling copies of the modified DLLs from the DLL cache. You could try emptying the DLL cache and then running SFC again ... You really could have reformatted by now ...
  14. To be honest other than trying to do a 'Repair Install' , The only other option is a total 'Reinstall'. There is really no other option to replace modified system files. It sucks but C'est la vie. Also, Unbeliever isn't responsible for the installer, It's not his project.