1 Follower

About GameBoyzGB

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.gameboyzgb.tk
  • Yahoo
    GameBoyzGB

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

GameBoyzGB's Achievements

1. Cool thanks!. Was thinking of starting over as it got too buggy the more features I added.
  2. FYI I put out an old version of the Mac OS Calculator that I worked on about a year or 2 ago in case anybody still visits this site and is interested in trying it out. You can find it under the Community Applications / Application Releases discussion.
  3. About a year ago I wanted to have a windows calculator that had the same look and feel of the one in my Macbook Pro running Catalina. I wasn't able to find any back then so I decided to try and create my own using C# in Microsoft Visual Studio for Windows. I was able to get it working good but unfortunately I somehow got my windows infected with a virus that damaged most of my files and I didn't have any backup. Yesterday while cleaning my emails I did find an older and still buggy version that I sent to a friend. So for those who might still be visiting this forum once in a while and might be interested in trying it out, you will hopefully be able to download the zip file that I uploaded here. Don't worry this doesn't have any virus. You need the calculator.exe and Newtonsoft.Json.dll in the same folder for it to work. Screenshots are taken from Windows 11 and the dock and finder bar that you see is a low cost program that you can purchase in Steam called MyDockFinder. Calculator.zip
  4. Sorry a virus got my drive and deleted most of my stuff which was why I never got to share the calculator. I found a partially working older version which is still buggy but I guess those who are interested might like to test it. Hopefully you will be able to download what I uploaded here. You need the calculator.exe and Newtonsoft.Json.dll in the same folder for it to work. Calculator.zip
  5. Hey Duckie in case you catch this, although just about everyone has moved on from theming, I would still dabble once in a while and just recently decided to make a windows version of Apple's calculator and System Preferences including the little nuances that you see in Mac OS versions. It's just something to do to keep my mind sharp in my old age.
  6. Nice someone is still posting here in 2020. I really miss this and hope that it would come back alive some day.
  7. I was just wondering if it would be possible to bring this site back to life.
  8. Hey Duckie!! I'm surprised that some of the old timers are still here. I just got out of my 5 year contract where I didn't have any time to even browse the old familiar sites that I have been frequenting. Ever since it has been easier to run hackintoshes instead of emulating the look on windows 7 and 8, that is in my opinion one of the reasons why the slow down on sites like these.
  9. that would be another great project Vladimir. Sorry I don't have much time to help you at the moment but you have my support. Thanks
  10. Why did you have to open another thread when you already did the same one before here?
  11. Nice but not yet really useful. Biggest bug so far was when you open the ciano dock config from the tray and then close it, the dock becomes half the size and the more you open and close the config window, the smaller the dock gets till you can't see it anymore. Also I don't like that it is always on top of all windows. The dock does not want to go away at all unless I close the program. Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002 Service pack 3 AMD Athlon 64x2 dual processor 6000+ 3.1 Ghz, 2g ram
  12. This thread should have been locked as soon as it was created in 2005
  13. Everyone from that Apple store should be fired!!!