Alister

• Last visited

Everything posted by Alister

1. I found it on deviantart, it is Terrestrial by scion(insertrandomnumbershere.. cant remember them). Yes I have the latest nightly.
  2. Yes yes. I've copied and pasted the folder containing the docklet into the docklets folder, then right clicked on RK Launcher, went "add docklet", and this is what I get Big image linked. -NC Then when I add them, they got to the dock with those same icons (the ones at the top), and when I right click on them, nothing happens. When I left click on them, nothing happens.
  3. Hey I've tried AlarmClock, iCal, etc, and they don't seem to want to work with my RKLauncher. Others here have said they're what they use with it, so I'm at a loss as to why its not working. Something I have to change? Same with some other docklets. It just shows the icon of a ".dll" file in the RKLauncher bar (the gears and such), and when i right click them nothing happens. Whats going on here? I tried searching and couldn't find anything. Thanks, Alister
  4. I think the ability to choose "where" it minimizes things to, where it puts new programs, etc. So that, say, I can have my Start docklet on the left, then a seperator, then my programs, then a seperator, then my recycle bin and other docklets, then a seperator, then my minimzed programs. So like an "always minimize to this section" feature.
  5. Not entirely sure why, but I'm running the latest nightly, and it seems like 75% of the docklets I'm trying aren't working. iCal isn't working, AlarmClock isn't work (these are 2 which I only found because others said they use it with RKLauncher..), not sure whats going on there.
  6. Okay, I've updated to that, however I think I'll leave the seperator there anyways Thanks
  7. I think a "click-through" option when it is completely clear would be cool, similar to that of Rainlendar's click-through option.
  8. Sorry to revive an old thread.. however.. I have no seperators and this does not appear for me. "Properties" (for the .exe) is above the "Keep in Dock" option.
  9. Not ENTIRELY sure of the circumstances under which this happens, but I believe that when I open firefox from my windows taskbar, until I have minimized it then opened it from RKL, I can't copy and paste anything.