chatpristi

• Last visited

Everything posted by chatpristi

1. The problem is the docklet label is the name of the stacks folder, so the only workaround is to create a folder with a name consisting of a space character. Am I the only one or do some of you have glitch when opening or closing a big grid ? The window briefly flashes each time click the docklet icon It only happens with many icons in the grid. perhaps my graphic card isn't fast enough.
  2. Wow, just tried the new update and I love it. The fan effect works in all directions now. To me, we are now close to perfection. My only problem remains the text under the dock icon showing under the expanded stack. I think this is more an issue for the dock programmers, isn't it ? Thanks Matonga, you're my Santa Claus
  3. Hi Matonga, you suggested yesterday that I try in OD to type anything in the icon path box and then browse for the png. I did try but the result was the same the box is blank. Am I the only one with this problem ? BTW I'm using Objectdock 1.9
  4. Thanks for your quick reply mflo, I'll be patient. I prefer grid mode anyway ;-) One last thing : I looked at the screenshot above and, contrary to Husaini HB, my dock displays the text under the stacks window (see the screenshot)
  5. Hi again, Didn't have a chance to try you suggestion with OD. I've just installed the new version on my desktop puter running rocketdock and I selected the fan effect. It look nice but, as my dock is at the top of the screen, I can't see the fan spreading out, because it always opens above the dock. Is this normal ?
  6. Hi, as I said, I have tried that little wonder on Objectdock. It works fine except I had trouble choosing an icon. When I click on the icon button to select the path to my .png, it opens OD's standard icon selection window, I can select my icon but when I click OK the window closes and the path is not in the box, and the docklet keeps its default icon. The only solution to go round that little hitch was to type the path in the box. Now it works.
  7. Thank you for this long awaited marvel Matonga. This is a GEM it's working like a cham on Rocket dock. I have Objectdock installed on my laptop, I'll try it and let you know if it works smoothly. One think I'm wondering : will it one day be possible to drag 'n' drop files onto it to copy them into the folder it points to ? (I thought the real stacks allowed it, maybe I'm wrong) Anyway I love it. Thanks again
  8. This is really impressive. Thanks for this wonder.
  9. Have you thought of Xmplay, it's simple, supports playlists and dozens of formats and above all it's skinnable http://www.un4seen.com/ BTW, there's a nice itunes skin...
  10. I looked for an option, but it doesn't seem possible at the moment. J'ai cherché une option mais il ne semble rien exister de tel. désolé
  11. There is tasklist which I found a while ago and is still regularly updated go there : http://sfcafe.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-16.html
  12. Hi all, Do you have the same problem ? Several links are not working on "Tom's effect" site, especially the comments page.
  13. Silly me, I've just realized that the findexer item reappears once I click on an icon in the explorer window. I'm happy... strange behaviour though.
  14. Hi all, first of all thank you Alianyn for Findexer which is exactly the app I was looking for. I would like, however, to draw your attention to a little problem concerning the way findexer called in explorer. I have your latest build set so that it shows whenever I start explorer. If I click on treeview or select it in the menu -> view -> explorer band -> folders and then try to return to findexer in the same menu, it is gone. I then have to close and open explorer again. Any suggestions ?