jakub.karasek

• Last visited

Everything posted by jakub.karasek

1. 2 alabanco: Hard to say, cause I left OSX skins and switch to Win 7 and use Chrome skin in FF. I did not use stylish so at the first - try to disable stylish plugin. If this error disapears, enable stylish and try disable some of styles in stylish. I remember, I had problems with Separator remover or something like that. Just try turn off style one by one and you will discover which one makes this problem
  2. I tried to instal them and had no succes. But I´ve got sollution... 1. Instal Mr. Tech toolkit extension https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/421 2. Restart FF 3.5 3. Instal skin GrApple for FF 3.0 from http://www.takebacktheweb.org/ and check ignore compatibility control 4. Restart FF 3.5 for second time, after restart FF 3.5 will work with 3.0 skin. You can use this feature for every extension which is incompatibile with 3.5 But I am missing one feature: Plus button behind last tab to open new tab. Any solutions how to add it?
  3. The best solution would be if you click on app icon in dock which has open two and more windows, it shows stack fan view with possibility to chose between those windows.. if you would to open new window of this app, just double click on dock icon. But I don't think, this can do just a docklet, in needs to create a new dock
  4. I am using version 6, but I will return to 5.5, cause 6 does'nt show Miranda icons.
  5. I'd like it too, cause there is no better dock than RK launcher. Or do you know another dock with showing all running process with possibility to exclude them?
  6. its not from apple, that dock doesn't have reflected icon and the top is windows taskbar, you can see windows network icon
  7. I know about this possibilities, I just want to have it in the dock, not separatly in another application
  8. Hi all, I want to ask for something Does exist a facebook docklet for dock, something like email notifier but with notification from facebook (new messages, new status comments etc.)? If not, can anybody do this?
  9. I thing, that would be better to join this application with WinExpose
  10. Congrats bro, everything works fine
  11. Focusin still doesn't start with windows. Application is running but doesnt draw blue boxes, I always must restart it manually.
  12. My Desktop - Win XP, Object Bar, Miranda IM with my skin, exploer with tabs and findexer, rk launcher, itunes with multiplugin
  13. That will be cool, its in windows 7 beta and it really works well my desktop http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=macekas3.jpg
  14. Running apps are the only one thing, I missing so much and using RK launcher instead XWindows Dock or Rocket Dock. This function is so fundamental for me and I believe for other users too. Reflections are brilliant but i prefer running apps, so I stay by RK launcher. I dont use windows taskbar, i have object bar for perfect OSX look :-) Btw my desktop http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=macekas3.jpg
  15. I have trying showdesktop and there was a huge bug which totally freezed my computer. I have listened my iTunes music and let computer be. After 5 minutes - screensaver, iTunes freezed and on the desktop reveals lot of errors windows without possibility to close them. A have must use hard reset
  16. I'd like to have in dock: 1. see all running apps with possibility exclude them (for example if I dont have notepad in dock and open it, i want to see it in dock. When I close it, it dissapears from dock) 2. Change stack icon and dont see other icons in stack, just the chosen one
  17. I have downloaded latest version and I want to say bravo. The dock is near to be the best windows dock ever. There are just few things i am missing: 1. see all running apps with possibility exclude them (for example if I dont have notepad in dock and open it, i want to see it in dock. When I close it, it dissapears from dock) 2. Possibility change both icon of recycle bin, empty and full 3. Change stack icon and dont see other icons in stack, just the chosen one Still using Rklauncher, but if you'll be succesful and add this things to dock, i am going to convert Great work man
  18. I'd like to have in dock following things: Exclusion list (not in dock, not minimalized to dock) Show running applications and processes (with possibility to hide any of them) Run applications just once (when clicking on icon view oppened window, not open the second one) The best will be copy all funcions of RK launcher + add reflections (icons and windows) I am look forward to new versions, you are making good job, don't leave this project, your fans trusts in you
  19. Hello Alianyn, thanx for this excellent application. I've got 2 tips to make it better: I´d like to have in preferences of removable unit choice if i want to disapear it in Findexer when I unplugg it or not. Because I use virtual unit and I am loading images by right clicking on DVD rom and choose load image. I cant do it, because the empty virtual unit is not viewable in Findexer. And the next feature: I´d like to have: Lots of people are using QTtabbar, thats application for tabs in explorer, when you click on icon by mouse wheel, it opens on new tab. Is possible to add wheel clicking to Findexer? Thanx a lot
  20. I know how to edit OB, I just didn´t know name of any aplication to change language in objectbar. I don´t want to remap keys, I need to change language from OB
  21. Is there a way how to get a keyboard layout switcher to tray or direct to objectbar?
  22. Is there way how to change the star bookmarks icon to book icon?
  23. Just download the theme from this site and it will look like this
  24. Beef is probably using one of these skins http://www.takebacktheweb.org/ But I think that he has a MAC, 'cause he has Firefox menu in bottom bar. I dont think objectbar can do that... you can use the skins on the http://www.takebacktheweb.org/ on PC version, I am using it and its fantastic
  25. I had created Control panel like shortcuts, but now shorcuts in stack docklet doesnt work. I'd like to repair this problem cause in previous version shorcuts normally worked