jakub.karasek

• Last visited

Everything posted by jakub.karasek

1. I have using styler for one day and I can say, that is a piece of shit. It just look like Mac finder but nothing more. I prefer windows buttons (cut,copy,paste), qt adressbar and qttabbar with buttons... It doesnt looks like Mac finder, it is more beautiful and useful
  2. Great addon for explorer... I can see, there is a possibility to create more buttons for explorer. I would like to have button to switch between tree view and findexer. Do you thing, its possible to create it?
  3. Is there solution to run a shortcut in stack docklet? It still says "There is no application associated with the given file extension" Using RK launcher
  4. Find the file called mydocs.dll in shell32 and change icons in reshacker, there is an icon for my documents and for pictures folder
  5. No, shortcuts still not working, just "There is no application associated with the given filename."
  6. Thx man, you have helped me a lot. Now I have exporer like I want. On the left I have classics windows buttons (folder tree/cut,copy,paste/view), then QT adress bar and then Search box and the search button I use to enable findexer. Yes, I would like to enable findexer by the foldertree windows button, but it really dont know how to do it, so this is the best solution. Thanx again fredastaire P.S. Next problem what I want to solve is open folders in tab with mouse wheel clicking from findexer, any ideas?
  7. Is there a way how to change the icon of FindeXerButtonPress. I have tried to change it in reshacker, but when i save it, all of icons disappears. I want to have this icon mogSkin.bmp
  8. Sry for me again, I forgot that the second letter is to be X. Whole way to enable findeXer is for me ALT Z X X. The czech windows are so different Can you make button to switch betwen findexer and folder tree? I dont use the windows menu, this will be the best slolution for me
  9. You have probably tried make your own pack.. Download one of done one, for example this one http://www.home.karneval.cz/01027053/Miran.../MirandaPack.7z
  10. To the view menu i can go by alt + z... could you please re-compile the hotkey? It will be great for me
  11. Doesnt work for me, everywhere when i click on the findexer button it shows me just table help (is this copy of Windows legal, about windows...) It makes, when i press alt + v too. I have done everything in the instructions. Using czech windows XP SP2, objectbar 1.65
  12. Have you bought OB or just download the free version? Free version doesnt hide menus
  13. I just can recommend you try Miranda IM again, throwing it away without try is not reasonable, its a best instant messaging program for all protocols. Try another pack
  14. It will be great... Is there anybody who knows how to do it? Or direct do it?
  15. I would like to have findexer enable button in qttab buttons... just like folder tree in classics windows buttons. When I close findexer, i have to go to view and search it there. Button would be much better. Any ideas?
  16. I dont think that anybody do that. I pray for multiplugin for latest iTunes but still nothing. If I could recommend you something, dont use QuickTime and instal KMplayer with this skin http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=47203 . You can play any video you want and its faster and better. QuickTime is sh*t
  17. I have changed the eject icon on CD/DVD/removable units, in original FindeXer is in the red wheel. For the left side buttons, I am using windows blinds, its a the best solution
  18. Check the exclusion list. I think Firefox is in "never minimalized". Just delete it from exclusion list and it will work
  19. Hi all, I have changed in reshacker the eject icon to the black one. Its not on right like in Finder, but it looks more like Leopard (look at the screen). If you want to send my version, write me PM or mail to jakub.karasek@seznam.cz One question: Is there a way how to click into findexer by middle button and open the folder on the tab (using QTTabBar) like it does icons in explorer?
  20. I tried to register on holywoodgui, created account, recieved email, activated an account and I am waiting for long time but still cant login. Can anybody send me FindeXer 1.1.0.4 to jakub.karasek@seznam.cz or upload it anywhere? thx
  21. I dont know, it will be sucessful. Try it, but I think, it will be better if you uninstal iTunes and delete your library forever. Its not difficult to create now library, instal iT + MP, wait for evening,put your music folder to library and let it be. During the night will everything make complete and tomorow you will have new library. I dont know, how is your library large, mine has about 60gb, so I make it always in the night
  22. I think, you must create new library in older iTunes, cause newer iTunes library it is not compatibile with older version. Save your playlists and create new library
  23. Stack docklet is fantastic, I dont understand everyone who are still non-content. I am using it for long time and have no problems with it. The only thing, what I would like to have, is download icon jumping when I download file. But big thanx to Matonoga for his great work
  24. I dont think, he needs qttabbar. He is searching for a solution to make highlighted icon like on MAC (the white square around the icon and black box on text)