Ertai88

News Posters
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ertai88

1. Apparently, if you can drum on expert, then you can pretty much play the real thing. What did you think?
  2. ... Someone should sue AT&T now. Wait, is the unlocked one more expensive?
  3. Spyware scans maybe? And I reinstall my OS every 6 months. Is that too much?
  4. ^ Lol, if you can do " " on Expert with 100%, you will definitely have no life.
  5. Well, which one do you own/want? I have a Wii, so it looks like I'll be stuck with Guitar Hero 3 for a bit. But the only thing that interests me about Rock Band are the drums, and the guitar is pretty sweet (Makes me think I'm playing a real one ). I wish the Rock Band guitar was compatible with Guitar Hero though. But I can't sing, and I don't have enough friends to play with on it
  6. There is an English translation included in the download. Read the readme, I know there are instructions in there somewhere.
  7. I'm not into that type of music, therefore, I couldn't care less //Woot, 1000 posts!
  8. I dunno, I like the old style. I hate staring at the clock everytime to see if someone made a new post. /Hooray, 999 posts!
  9. Just a heads up for any Mac users who like certain videos.. There's a new trojan for Mac that disguises itself as a QuickTime codec. http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20071...ot-falling.html See, we never get that type of stuff on Windows
  10. Does a XviD component for QuickTime exist on Windows? I know there is one for Mac but not WIndows.
  11. Ah, the WPA-WEP problem happened to me too. Upgrading to 7.10 fixed it, but for some strange reason, my signal keeps dying every 5 minutes or so.... Tell me if that happens to you once you try upgrading.
  12. Yes, I would love it, but if there was an AveDesk version.
  13. I like them. As far as I care, they're perfect.
  14. You probably have it, but what about AquaBlend?
  15. Well, since iTunes won't let me add my Heroes collection because it's encoded with Xvid, I'm guessing I have to convert them to H.264 or something iTunes understands, right? I tried Videora, but the quality of the output was less. Basically, I want something free that can take the file and make a 1:1 conversion of it. Suggestions? (Windows XP, iTunes 7.0.2.35)
  16. If you have Photoshop, you can make it yourself. 1. Select the Polygon Tool 2. Look on the toolbar, there is a arrow next to the star thing. 3. Put a check beside "Star", Indents sides by 10% 3. Put 100 sides.
  17. Nope, don't even have a Touch. But I tried looking around with Google though
  18. I personally think that once the codecs, and extra apps are installed, it is a good replacement to XP. But, as David said, it boils down to what you use your PC for.
  19. Can anyone confirm if this also affects Firefox? Did the computer reboot normally after this? With plenty of spyware, no doubt.
  20. Lol, apparently theres a timer on the site and if you get to 0, it all starts. What happens if you use Firefox?
  21. So how was the case? (Scratched up, minor damage, shiny & smelled new?)
  22. FYI, you spelled "amateur" wrong.