dudeicles

• Last visited

Everything posted by dudeicles

1. You are quite welcome, if I run into anything else I believe is of use, i'll be sure to post it here.
  2. I don't want to seem rude, though i believe you may be mistaken. I did not make this software, I just found it online while looking for the same thing you all have. I wish I knew how to code, so that I could make something like this, though more automatic.
  3. I'm glad to see one of my first posts here is of some help.
  4. it was just a cool piece of software I hadn't seen anyone else post, so I thought i would submit to this great forum.
  5. Some of us are just too lazy to move our 4 icons by hand. This so saves time... LOL
  6. I was just looking for a program that would align all of my icons on the right side like a mac. Then I found this. I hope others benefit from it as I have. http://www.sillysot.com/iconoid.zip Thanks,
  7. this is an awesome program. Can't wait to see what else you can do with it. I have no complaints whatsoever.
  8. where can I get that weather widget? Does anyone know?
  9. Keane, this app is awesome. Keep up the good work and please try to update us again, it seems it's been over a month since there were any updates.