kobebryant888

• Last visited

Everything posted by kobebryant888

1. I tried it with all installation advices and it crashed... Does someone know other programs?
  2. Yeah i remember i tried it but i had problem using it with vista, i just saw there's a 1.4 version for vista so i'm gonna try it... I just would like to know if other programs can do the same.
  3. I'm looking for a program that allows to create a desktop shortcut(more beautiful than windows original shortcuts) with effects if possible. Can someone help me?
  4. Aston Martin DBS Video Clip!!!!!!! Click to go!
  5. This time it works, thank you!,and I find it easier than the WMP method.
  6. it looks like widescapeweather which can be found in yahoo widgets gallery
  7. hmmm i tried and i think i made the good things but it didn't work... edit : in fact it works easily when playing a video with WMP... but with VLC it doesn't work... so i will take screenshots with WMP! lol
  8. How do you do to take a screenshot with a video playing? I saw many screenshots with video players running, but when i tried all i can see in my screenshot is a black screen in the video player (VLC)..... can any1 tell me? I have found a solution! lol! I capture the image with MPC, i capture a screenshot with rumshot, then i paste the MPC capture in the black screen of the desktop screenshot!!! Here is the result : But does everybody there do like that??
  9. doesn't work... But! I have found a solution! lol! I capture the image with MPC, i capture a screenshot with rumshot, then i paste the MPC capture in the black screen of the desktop screenshot!!! But does everybody there do like that?? here is the result :