Martin_ki

• Last visited

About Martin_ki

• Birthday January 3

Martin_ki's Achievements

1. I've recently installed IE7 and when I ran it I couldn't see the address bar and some of the buttons. I was going crazy trying to find the solution: I thought it could be the theme I was using, I thought there may have been a problem with my Windows key... in the end it turned out to be object bar. if you're experiencing the same problem, go to object bar properties -> file -> general options. in the 'general options' window make sure that the checkbox next to '...and hide moveable menus from explorer and IE windows'. this solved the problem for me. hope this was helpful.
  2. as for his 2nd problem: I think there's been a misunderstanding: RK does show all new apps if you tell it to and then you can switch between them as much as you want. as for emulating OS X, as far as I know when you have more than one instance - the dock allows you to see a menu with the different instances in it, which is the feature I'm hoping for in the next releases. as well as remembering the settings (Name, image, etc.)
  3. get a clue, it's already been discussed and confirmed as a bug. look for the next nightly build or keep reading the bugs thread.
  4. besides, the two are uncomparable. Rocketdock was faster until this build but either way RK launcher is the real thing - and now it's just supreb.
  5. did you paste the file, or the entire folder? the .dll has to be inside a folder
  6. Does this option only exist if the dock doesn't have a separator? I remember seeing this option when I had no separator, but right before posting the answer above I checked and couldn't find it anymore (maybe since now I do have a separator)
  7. close RK launcher, goto the RK Launcher folder, find itemlist.conf and open it with notepad or any text editor. next paste the following text into the file. Save and open RK launcher you should see a separator. [RKDockItem] type = separator show = normal
  8. No, clean install. but does it really save? I'm talking about programs you don't keep in the dock. I think RK said something about this feature to be implement in v0.5. I was just being hopeful, I think this is a key feature.
  9. any chance it will also remember program icons and captions?
  10. Great improvement of the dock speed... the more I use it the more I realize what an excellent work you've done RK. any chance that the next nightly build will save program icons? or bring all instances of an app to front?
  11. as far as I know, When you minimize to RK launcher it actually just moves it off screen. when you alt+tab to one of them you actually are focused on the window you wanted, except it's off screen. either click it on the dock to maximize or alt+space to access the window menu and move it or restore it.
  12. Try using Entbloess, which shows all the minimized windows (yes, those minimized to RK launcher as well). I use it and it works fine. besides, after testing all 3 main Expose clones I found that entbloess has the best performance as well.
  13. I'm Using Miranda and when I minimize a chat window it doesn't minimize the contact list. are you using latest miranda?
  14. I can't get RK Launcher to save any Icon setting to new application which I don't keep in the dock, e.g.: I open Notepad.exe, open the properties of dock item, change the name and the Icon, close the dialogue & exit the program. when I open it again - the settings are reset to what they were before I changed it. --- I just realizd what I wasn't getting. remembering app icons will be implemented in 0.5. back to waiting mode...