tibil

• Last visited

Everything posted by tibil

1. Thanks for the help everyone, but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it several times, but I still get nothing. I looked in all the places you recommended before I posted my problem. I think I'll just wait for the Vista version (crosses fingers).
  2. I tried to install this on Vista 64 and nothing happens; it says it installs successfully but then I can't find where to make it show up. Any tips?
  3. I don't think those are thumbnails. I think they are folders that he modded or look that way in thumbnail view.
  4. I have really out of the way tastes in music, but here are my favorites at the moment: 1.Attention-Dismantled-Standard Issue 2.Nobody's Baby Now-Nick Cave-Let Love In 3.Victorian Ice-British Sea Power-Open Season 4.Claim The Planet-Haujobb-Vertical Theory 5.Castaway-Seabound-Double-crosser 6.Projectionist- Thou Shalt Not- Land Dispute
  5. I've looked for that avetunes skin since I saw it in another screenshot a while back, Dracsucks. Any chance for a link to it? Thanks in advance.
  6. I would like one as well, since I can never seem to catch it when they have open registration.
  7. that is nice...I hope somebody ports it! Good work.
  8. l would be eternally greatful for one...golemnist@gmail.com
  9. its called amok, to answer for him.
  10. Megaman 2 SMB3 Excitebike Zelda Metroid Bionic Commando