Rainer

• Last visited

Rainer's Achievements

1. Are you on a vista? Because if you are, I wanna know how you got that finder. It looks mad cool It doesn't look like a half mac, it looks like maybe an 80% Leopard. Try making your Bar at the top unrounded, and fix the font on them.
  2. Fonts: The fonts are just at osx-e, just search mac fonts there and the name is Mac Fonts, ya cant miss it
  3. Try using somehting other than FlyaKite because vista users will not be able to use this project.
  4. I got it to work. I don't know how. I went on osx-e and downloaded and installed those mac fonts. BTW Shiftedx, I am jivhg on deviantart and osx-e someone used my email for an account here and I discovered that while I was trying to register again and I don't know how to change my name. Eh.
  5. The latest one paid version
  6. Yes. How do I limit the character size? Also, now it only says finder. Is there a way I can load 2 objectbar themes that are different and drag bars from one to another?
  7. Hello, I am using the ObjectBar Skin by shiftedx and the font, Lucida Granda isnt displaying on it. It is showing times new roman or something. How do I fix this? Also, the finder Bar isn't summarizing the Applications I have Open. Example: Lets say I have firefox open. The bar right now says, "Help-ObjectBar Font doesnt apply. -Aqua-Soft Forums-Mozilla Firefox" That is WAAAY To big. I just want it to say: 'Help-....Mozilla Firefox" or something like that.
  8. I am DESPERATE to find one of these modifications to modify Windows Explorer in vista to act like a finder. I am searching all over a can't find anything. Don't mention those individual applications like Bz Finder, Looca, or Felix to me because I already use Looca but I am tired of it, and want one interegated with windows explorer. I know this is hard, that is why nobody has made one yet. But if anyone knows of one, PLEASE tell me. Unless you can provide instructions on how I can modify any of these to work with vista.
  9. My FInderbar shows up as blank everytime I open it....