lestatpl

• Last visited

Everything posted by lestatpl

1. Bug description: After making all the config in my desklets i've tryed to close Avedesk but it just shuts the desklets but the icon and the process remain running, this happens everytime i try to close avedesk, i just have to manually shutdown the process and with this, lose my configs Items involved: Multiple desklets Icons and vertical calendar(happened without this second too. Windows Version:WinXP SP2 Pro DirectX version: 9.0c System specs: Plll @1Ghz 512 mb Ram Graphics card & drivers version: GeForce4 MX440 AGP 8X 128mb Driver: 84.21 Desklets running: 1)pidsl-shortcut (My Computer) 2)pidsl-shortcut (Recycle Bin) 3)pidsl-shortcut (HDDS Shortcuts) Steps to reproduce: Everytime i've try to shut avedesk it wouldn't. It kept running and making cpu slower, so the only way was to end the process and lose the configs.(as i never been able to close it sucessfully) Special notes: The taskbar icon kept pulsing indicating that it was "busy" but i left it alone for more then 20 minutes and nothing happened