cpischel

• Last visited

About cpischel

• Birthday 04/14/1978

cpischel's Achievements

1. This is a great build but there is still a feature MISSING......unlike avedesk running on XP where you can give your PIDLSHORTCUTS file information such as number of files and folders, etc., on Vista this is not possible. The only PIDLSHORCUTS that you can do this on are the recycle bin and physical drives like c: etc. Please o, please can this feature be added so that all Pidlshortcuts can have this? I'd like to have this on my "My Documents" "My Pictures" and "My Music" folders. If this can be added and an updated Avedesk release put out i know i'd love it and many others would too. Thank you in advance.
  2. This is a great build but there is still a feature MISSING......unlike avedesk running on XP where you can give your PIDLSHORTCUTS file information such as number of files and folders, etc., on Vista this is not possible. The only PIDLSHORCUTS that you can do this on are the recycle bin and physical drives like c: etc. Please o, please can this feature be added so that all Pidlshortcuts can have this? I'd like to have this on my "My Documents" "My Pictures" and "My Music" folders. If this can be added and an updated Avedesk release put out i know i'd love it and many others would too. Thank you in advance.
  3. Just wondering if Andreas or someone who knows the avedesk software could do an update to provide a function that is missing from how avedesk works with XP? In Windows XP avedesk allows you to display the number of files & total size for ALL Pidlshortcuts, but in VISTA this is not possible. The only Pidlshortcuts that can display this file info are the recycle bin and physical drives like c:, d: etc. I and many other i know would really, really appreciate it if avedesk 1.4 vista build, could be updated to once again provide us users this ability to customize our Pidlshortcuts to display number of files and sizes. Thank you in advance.
  4. Just wondering if Andreas or someone who knows the avedesk software could do an update to provide a function that is missing from how avedesk works with XP? In Windows XP avedesk allows you to display the number of files & total size for ALL Pidlshortcuts, but in VISTA this is not possible. The only Pidlshortcuts that can display this file info are the recycle bin and physical drives like c:, d: etc. I and many other i know would really, really appreciate it if avedesk 1.4 vista build, could be updated to once again provide us users this ability to customize our Pidlshortcuts to display number of files and sizes. Thank you in advance.
  5. Well i guess i figured it out, sort of....i just kept reloading it and it eventually worked. Not sure why, but i'm not going to complain.
  6. Just downloaded avedesk 1.3 and newest version of SysStats and lastly the vertical calendar from DockEx but cannot get the calendar to work. It displays and i can change the color of the day marker and move it around on the screen, but when i click on the previous or next arrows nothing happens. I have spent hours trying to figure this out and cannot. Please help. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.