revolutionized55

• Last visited

Everything posted by revolutionized55

1. its pretty simple. all you have to do is download movies off of limewire or another p2p service. then search for a video to mp4 converter so they can be played on your iPod. P.S. for the best quality movies, download them in windows media player formats (.avi, .mpg) and the convert them to mp4. i use jodix (jodix.com) because you can choose the quality of the video and audio... peace//
  2. no...to complicated. i need something simple like findeXer but more customizable...i dont find that findeXer is very Mac like...
  3. is there another explorer replacement besides findeXer thats more customizable? n' yea i looked around osx e but found nothing...
  4. no. it doesnt do anything...and its rly annoying.
  5. can someone unpack these .dmg files for me and the icons inside thx in advance... http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/icon...rs/simples.html i would do it myself, but i dont understand this whole dmg2iso thingy and yes i did search. if theres a .sit or .bin file in there dont worry about it... peace
  6. nope...still have the same problem...
  7. im not paying for a program that changes icons. i already have 2 apps that do that. and i was using IconTweaker, but all of a sudden when i open it up, all that comes up is the window, and its blank. and plus, i didnt/dont have a plugin to edit control panel icons...
  8. hey guys, just i started up iTunes but my avetunes didn't come up. so i went to my avedesk directory to click on it, but when i do, it askes me which app i want to open it with. so i obviously go to avedesk.exe, but when i select avedesk.exe, nothing happens. whats the problem??? edit: i just found out thats it not just avetunes, but every .aveinst file...
  9. to those who say that mac can't be effected, check this out: http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http...ficial%26sa%3DN i'm not expert but...
  10. my norton anti virus comes up saying that it's a high risk malicious code. it says my comp is halted. what does that mean?
  11. well im new to this whole thing so cut me some frigin slack
  12. yea thats rly smart. look for them myself. how the hell am i supposed to find something when i have no idea what im searching for... This comment resulted in a one day suspension. - gnomexp
  13. thx man. no where i could find the rest
  14. umm well i don't have that. i didnt make this mod, localhost did, so credit goes to him...i rly can't help u. srry man.
  15. is there a way to copy a file to every folder at once? i'm pasting a folder customization app...
  16. IconTweaker doesnt work. i had it but it refused to open. i wouldnt ask you this if i already knew how to do, for gods sake.
  17. hey thx a lot man, theyre too small though. i rly like the icons in the ss. i rly want that metal plate thing with the chinese letters, those 2 baskets (the wooden one and the bird cage..thing one) and umm that bonzai tree. thx in advance!
  18. those are rly nice. where can i get the raiders of the lost ark? for a fact, where can i get all those icons in the ss?
  19. you could always use regedit. Run>regedit>hkey_classes_root. find objectbar.exe...or something like that and just replace the icon with the one u want or made. i did it and it came out fine. (you may have to restart)
  20. i don't want to use iconpackager because im not going to pay for it. and i did search, but i couldnt find anything that was useful...
  21. hey everyone i just wanted to know if there's a way to change CP icons? Mine are kind of distorted and i can't seem to find an app that will change em. anyone know? thx in advance and yes, i did search