revolutionized55

• Last visited

Everything posted by revolutionized55

1. thx a lot but the quality isnt...rly great. but thx anyways
  2. here are the orange removable drives. i dont have the one with the apple on it, sorry...
  3. umm thx mps69. and i would like to keep em, but change em to various shades of blood red like they have done with the green ones
  4. lol yea blacktastic. you could always try changing those orange ones and making them black. just a suggestion.
  5. can someone increase the quality of this image and change the background to a dark gray and the DJ to a blood red? i dont have photoshop so i can't do it myself... thx in advance ---------------- http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7863/djlargemg0.png ----------------
  6. lol it doesnt look very clear. unless that's an upload problem...
  7. yo man im srry i didn't look dont get upset.
  8. are there any cool DJ wallpapers for all these wonderful icons?? this would be a wonderful DJ theme!
  9. can someone send me a URL for this wp: http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/063/3...ent__by_pza.jpg also, does anyone know what Objectbar theme that is?? thx in advance!
  10. does anyone know the link to Word for RK? I tried the .exe file, but it didn't work...
  11. np guys, enjoy. anyone can post any high def wallpaper here. is anyone interested in a star wars wp with anakin fighting obi wan? i believe it was on DA, but i don't remember what i searched for. wtv the case is, tell me if you would like it Edit: i found it guys here it is:D although in my version i did take away the "Star Wars Episode 3" and the May 19th =/
  12. lol glad i could help heres another one that struck me the minute i saw it. this is truly a beautiful picture.
  13. hey guys, i heard someone was looking for this wallpaper, and i wanted it, so i was looking around and found this: i'm sure most of you have this, but this is for the some of you that dont also, this site has some of the best qualities wallpapers i've seen to date. so check 'em out
  14. nooo i dont want to change the colour of the background. just the thin line that seperates findexer from the rest of the folder.
  15. i tried to download it but nothing happend...
  16. is there way to change the colours of findeXer like so:
  17. what is the browser that you use in your ss? that is a nice brush skin.
  18. is there a way to change the minimized icons in RKLauncher???
  19. hey guys, i'm having a problem changing my icons with CandyXP. Whenever i try to change it, this comes up: http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/4706/ssny2.png what's the problem?
  20. can someone upload RealDock for RKLauncher? i tried to download it off Deviantart but since i just signed up for it, they still haven`t sent me a confirmation email. and its been about a week. so can someone upload it?~ thx in advance~
  21. yes but that only changes the font on the taskbar, not on the drop down menus. and if i do go appearances>advanced>menus and set it to OBFont, it will affect the menus. but unfortunnately the letters are to small to eread... so yea.
  22. Question 1: Changing Finderbar font on submenus ok im not sure if this is the right place to put this, but does anyone know how to change the main font of Finderbar to something else that supports Mac Shortcut symbols, like OBFont? ------------ Question 2: ??? so yea...objectbar trial expired. so i downloaded finderbar. now i know it comes with the hotkeys already integrated, but they aren't showing up (and yes, i did set font to Finderbar). however when i do change the font from the menu to finderbar, i don't see any changes. So what exactly is the problem? Also, i want to get those lines out of my menu, i think it's a Flykite thing. Can anyone help me? thanks a lot ! //Threads Merged, Post Edited for Clarity. If you have multiple questions about a single program, it's probably best to make them in the same thread. Try to be as clear as possible--I still don't understand what you're asking in "Question 2." -NC
  23. unfortunately i dont have PS...so yea. lol thx anyways.