aozoi10

• Last visited

Everything posted by aozoi10

1. I don't know about Orbit Dock, but this sure does remind me of the menu in the game Grand Ages:Rome. Looks like the kind of dock I was looking for after I tried playing that game.
  2. Wasn't there already a new release that works on Vista?
  3. Perhaps someone could make a program that will automatically minimize any window to the SysTray, with a feature that will allow custom menus in that window when you right click it(like a link to the options or something). After which someone can implement a feature (similar to RK, perhaps a docklet) that will show those SysTray icons.
  4. Will it be available by next year? I can't wait I've been waiting to use that line No insult intended, just in case
  5. The balance of "Please" and "Thank You" has been broken...
  6. Apple is keeping everything locked up because... ...M$ is showing up with a good marketing counter-offensive... ...Or they are trapping Windows into another trick of false safety(before a surprise attack, perhaps?)... ...Or they made a deal with each other to interchange and share the glory every season... ...Or nothing intricate has been made and they are just following Natural Selection... Who knows?
  7. Same here, but isn't it better to PM?
  8. That's fine, Bobah... Your last release was awesome
  9. Isn't Bobah's stack feature based from Matonga's docklet? Plus he's finally updated... Can't we just thank him for the next few posts before adding feature requests?
  10. Sweet... I can't wait until the website is up... Also, I wish I could help somehow... It stinks to not have a credit card
  11. Though I'm not at admin, I think that those threads were as active as this one(before); thus, putting in another thread might seem impractical because discussions will lessen once the dock nears completion or BOBAH has to finish it. It's a great idea(due to around two thread pages/day which means a long thread), but I wish reality isn't what we all know it is... Either way, categorizing the thread would be very helpful, and that would probably be the best method. Then again, there may also be other methods.
  12. But won't working for a company keep this app from being free? I'd rather not have this amazing program at a price.
  13. There seem to be tabs in that dock: Thus, it might as well be ObjectDock.
  14. It's all good Panta. What a wonder to see this thread move to three pages in under 48 hours by the way! But SirSmiley is right... I guess I should also keep quiet because there's not much I could contribute. Just keep up with the good work, Matonga and BOBAH13!
  15. Panta, I wasn't referring to anyone... I'm just being paranoid. The reason why I wrote that was because(in my opinion) we need a balance of reports, complaints, and commendations. If there's too much bug report(suggestions included) without the respect, it won't seem like a bug report. If there's too much respect without bug report, people will start making conspiracy theories in relation to kiss-ups. I'm not trying to be one, I'm just still astounded that there is a very active project in the time I've spent here! Seriously, I don't want to be a kiss-up; I just want to say thanks.
  16. That looks nice BOBAH! Keep going for it! I just hope people will not abuse their rights for bug reporting by turning it into a full-fledged complaint...
  17. BOBAH, that looks nice! Keep up the good work!
  18. Could we please not have another flame war in this thread?
  19. Two words: absolutely astounding. I know others have seen it smooth and all, but this release was kinder on my system! I just have a small suggestion... Perhaps you could integrate something that would allow other programs to manipulate the dock? That would certainly add more functionality to the semi-pseudos Finderbar and Objectbar... Thanks in advance for whatever reply
  20. In other words... Several of us dislike you and would rather have you gone unless you act more nice. That's all I have to say... I wish to stop this possible flame war and continue praising BOBAH13, Matonga, and all the other developers out there who contributed to this wonderful dock:D
  21. People don't like others who act rude, so try to at least be more on listening than putting too many exclamation points. Prevent demands. Just state suggestions in a more... polite manner. Be kind to the developers... They're people too, and ranting might make them want to stop working. How would you like it if someone brakes your heart? If you want to know what it means bluntly, just ask. On to the topic at hand... This dock is awesome! Restarting a computer(and perhaps reverting to XP security) is worth it thanks to you guys! Changing docks might not be a bad idea after all... I shall do that! I don't know how to repay you guys... It's a shame I can't keep a credit card yet...
  22. For some strange reason, I got Styler Toolbar almost fully working on Vista... Styler itself doesn't work, but I ran the files from my XP drive(it crashed due to obvious reasons) and the toolbar shows up!