aozoi10

• Last visited

Everything posted by aozoi10

1. EDIT: It worked! I should have just given in to restarting instead of a workaround for the UAC... But still, don't demand. It won't work. Ask nicely, but don't demand.
  2. Eiq2, be careful with some of your desktops... Try labeling it NSFW or censor some parts...
  3. Magnification of the icons won't work... Running the dock on admin mode freezes all programs... People say install because they run the program automatically after exiting the installation-but it's still in admin mode. The hot text won't show at all... Minimizing won't work also... Vista Home Premium has some issues on this one... I'll just go ahead and use the older versions first, because it is still awesome! Still thanks, BOBAH13, for this great dock.
  4. I got 4.5 from the first post of the thread and checked all possible options that relate to the problem. Anything before version 4 works though... Funny thing is that if I run it as Administrator, all the currently running apps freeze over, forcing me to log off and on to my account. But manufn619, you're right. I should stop being pessimistic. At least I could run the older versions, right?
  5. I think my download of the latest release of this dock just conformed to the patent that Apple signed for- I can't see the names of the icons nor zoom in on them. Obviously, that would have not been intended, so what's wrong with my machine? The old version(with the old name) of the dock still seems to work though... Thanks anyway to whatever reply I get, be it harsh or otherwise.
  6. Am I the only one who notices that the sidebar has more similarity to Leopard's Finder? Either way, I hope it has better functionality than looks(GUI is easily changed by someone knowledgeable enough, right?) because that's what would help everyone. Perhaps UAC can stop being annoying while keeping its boost in security?
  7. I believe the suck effect is the Scaling effect, because you already added the Genie effect.
  8. A Leopard Finder!? You want to make a Leopard Finder!? After so many years there may actually be a known higher chance of having a new Finder! But continue with whatever you wish, I can wait even for ten years. Just knowing there may be a higher chance keeps me enthusiastic. Keep on going; I'm still at your feet.
  9. With this dock getting more and more attention(because of its very nice features), I hope Apple is still too busy with Pystar so that nobody will get another cease and desist order... I do not like another dock to be legally prevented from being spoken about.
  10. Awesome release! The installer kinda looks like the ones on a Mac... Keep on doing it, but take all the time you will ever need; many are begging(to make the dock mature) at your knees, if not your feet. Well, at least, I am...
  11. I hope there's been progress, but we can only hope for the best. Hey alilm, do you have that source code for the thing you were working on? It also looks promising
  12. I think Flyakite 3.5 has Searchspy, and Landvermesser keeps MacSearch in landvermesser.tripod.com
  13. Alright... I just have one question. Is it possible to use Aero-like styles(using WPF), but with a different appearance?
  14. How about trying to make Vista look like Leopard? If some people can say that Leopard looks like Vista, then it would be easier to copy Leopard than Tiger, will it not?
  15. Yeah... the site is still down... any ideas why it is?
  16. I tried searching, but I couldn't find anything. Is there an extension for Firefox(for versions 1.5-2 if possible) that makes the yellow circle make a snap back rather than open the most recent pages list? And if possible, also interchange this with the RSS thing? Any help appreciated.
  17. Yes, I did... Why do you ask? Thanks for you help, but which post did you mean in that thread?
  18. Thanks! So... Is there anything I or anyone else might have missed?
  19. 1. Where is the compact menu icon in Safari? I hid the menu beside the bookmarks toolbar folder, because I do not know where else to put it. 2. Thanks for the tip(Thanks also Ertai88 for providing the link) 3. Thanks! I see in some pictures that the RSS and the arrow are supposed to be interchanged. Is that true? Other than that, I uploaded a picture of what the window looks now. Should anything else be changed or added?
  20. Can anyone tell me what else do I need to make this look as exact to safari as it can be? I don't have a mac thus I only rely on the images I find here and there, and search all over for the different techniques people use. Even the smallest thing to add or change-I'll need that the most... Any help or criticism appreciated. (If I made an offense to the rules in any way, apologies for that.)
  21. Does anyone know where I can find a theme that will make my website look like Vista, and maybe OS X TIger*(maybe for blogs, home page, site navigation)? *I added tiger here since I feel that adding two posts very alike would be breaking the rules. Apologies for anything that would bother everyone.
  22. I have another question. Apparently whenever I open finderbar(and maclock also) nothing seems to appear, and that if I select it in RK dock(with show new items enabled), an error comes up with a message "Can not extract:" in the title and the name of the file in the main(e.g. Finderbar.ini). Why is it like that? Any ideas? EDIT: Problem fixed. I checked the readme in the version 3 help file. It seems that TrayServer somehow adapted to Objectbar's options.
  23. Try clicking here: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread....pose+background
  24. Please give this desktop a rating and criticize it, adding suggestions at the same time. I am just asking others to judge and see if it looks like the real deal. Dial up users, this is a large image the size of a desktop screen. http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q41/aozoi10/Desktop.jpg
  25. How do I undock the bar? I can't seem to find anything... What is Finderbar SE(found in the manual)?