Pizzalover53

• Last visited

About Pizzalover53

• Birthday 12/02/1992

Pizzalover53's Achievements

1. I wonder, will iTunes multiplugin work on iTunes 7.6.2?
  2. Does anyone know of a nice Tiger theme? I hate the Tiger theme that's almost entirely white.
  3. Do they have that effect for Windows? I have searched and searched, but nothing.
  4. I wonder, is there a program that enables you to have those cool mouseover effect. here's a picture so you know what I mean.
  5. Look for the Vista OS X folder in your 'Program Files' directory. It should be there. Or go to Control Panel, and Program and Features, and look for Vista OS X or similar. Then click uninstall, and follow directions. If it's not there, don't worry! use System Restore. Go to Start and type System Restore. Hope this works.
  6. If you want transparent taskbar menu, search for 'Transbar'
  7. On '2.png' the objectbar menu doesn't change when iTunes is opened, but it changes when running Google Sketchup. Why does this happen?
  8. I am using Objectbar on Windows XP. And I realized when you use a Mac OS X style finderbar, some menu items don't change. Help? (I'll send you some pictures to see what the problem is.)
  9. Well, that's me. I just like to help people. [[Edit]] I like the way Mac OS 7 icons look. Mac OS 7 icons are so simple, and that's what makes it look so cool. //Posts Merged. Do not double post, and try to avoid bumping older threads with little constructive content. Read the rules, a link to which is in my signature. -NC
  10. I have Windows XP Media Center Edition. I am emulating a Macintosh Plus. System 7.5.5
  11. I like Apple Mail. It looks real nice. I wish I had a iMac...
  12. What I mean is a copy of 'Rundll32.exe'
  13. What version of Windows do you have? I have Windows XP. I can give you a copy of it. Rundll32.zip
  14. I don't like all of Windows XP icons. They look so crappy.
  15. I'm finally finished. You can now download these icons for Mac. Enjoy! Mac OS 7 (Mac Format).zip