AirForceOnes

• Last visited

Everything posted by AirForceOnes

1. Alright, so i want some icons. A snowy set. basically, snowed down icons, but anything will do. here are my main apps i want it for. Safari/Firefox adium mail photoshop itunes coda microsoft word candybar transmission colloquy
  2. cocoa incorporates the things that are already built into os X, such as transparency and other things that are for os X instead of OS9 and below
  3. i never knew that finder was carbon based, i thought when they switched to leopard, or tiger for that matter, that finder would have been re-written in cocoa. interestingg
  4. i think that windows 7 is going to be like vista is now. vista lives (almost at least imo) up to tiger. windows 7 will live up to leopard, and microsoft will always be a step behind, at least until Apple makes a blunder. Snow Leopard is going to be all performance based, in a nutshell, making what you have even better, your GPU is basically going to be another CPU, thus making everything look and feel amazing. TBs upon TBs of data will be able to be stored, the speed that they are saved is up to the manufacturers, but I am sure Apple will work with someone to make a fantastic HDD that works great. I think windows 7 will be, fun, possibly. touch controls add life to anything and possibly holograms could be next? just throwing it out there, TVs are starting to develop them, touch controls with holograms even. Very Nicee
  5. I was thinking the same exact thing. Apple wouldnt overuse material to make the price higher and make the product heavier. You have to think these things through all the way.
  6. i am too lazy to make a fancy overlay. http://h4xr.org/nj7u there you go =] my dark theme
  7. Alright, so I want a dark photoshop cs3, coda, and microsoft word. i have a dark theme going and thats all i need for my dock, except for ical... please and thank you
  8. its like buying a lexus, you buy it because you WANT to
  9. i havnt really found anything wrong with chrome, been using it since day 1
  10. sounds like their r gonna illuminate everything better
  11. Alright, so I have 2 gigs of ram right now, everything seems to run pretty fast. obviously it would run faster but would having 4 gigs of ram do anything other than prepare me for future versions of windows?
  12. i know it was like for 5 seconds, but in the movie IRON MAN the lady is on the computer, anyone made a theme that looks similar to that? pm me if you can help or are interested in making one
  13. wow way to bring back a threat thats 6 months old
  14. i seeded it, thats how everyone else is getting it.
  15. sickkk, i dont play rock band, i wasted money on it because i just play it at my buddies house, never mine even though i have a full sound system and huge tv to play it on, he just has a basic ass non hd tv ha
  16. im pretty sure i had my post out hours before this... clap for me now
  17. the fat nanos were just not as easily portable as the thin ones, thats the point of it, its easy to take your music on the go and its much easier to fit the thin and tall one in your pocket. not to mention the accelerometer makes watching movies great. i was really looking for partial touch screen though, oh well.
  18. i like the nano, but the genius playlists are basically just free marketing, its like the ministore all over again as far as i can see. also i hope the only way to view music isnt album art, then for people who dont have it who rip their cds to their computer wont have it
  19. not that i have seen, i wasnt expecting it. im expecting them with the release of snow leopard, still, i have a 16gb touch and i might get myself a nano