Bene

• Last visited

Everything posted by Bene

1. Bene

Fish

I'm looking for this wallpaper: http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...#entry590553136 I've already contacted the poster but he didn't answer so far...
  2. I've just found out the reason: I remembered that I installed east asian fonts in the control panel a few days ago. I just uninstalled them and everything is fine now.
  3. This does not help. For example when I rename the "Tutorials" folder to "Tu", it gets "T..."
  4. Since lately some of my folder names are shorten: How can I fix this? I've already re-installed the font (Calibri) but it didn't help.
  5. @matonga: Thanks, but I'm hoping that someone got a link to the original wall because I need it in a higher resolution.
  6. Someone should put a NSFW warning in the title, I forgot it, sorry...
  7. I need this wallpaper please. I asked the deviantart-guy but he doesn't answer...
  8. I asked it before but how can I change the folder and trash icon? I just found this: Can someone please explain me detailed how to do this? Thanks in advance!
  9. Could you please share your skin / indicators? Thanks in advance...
  10. Great app! But how can I change the icons of MyComputer, Folder and Trash? Thanks in advance!
  11. Could someone please reupload both fonts? Thanks in advance!
  12. Which skin do you exactly mean now? The Visual Style? Sorry but I'm a beginner in this area... It's a simple mod of GoneDark.
  13. This is the current look: This is how I want it to look like: I don't want the grey background I marked in the first post...
  14. Can someone tell me how I can delete the area I marked red? I've already tried this, but it's still there: http://nrossow.deviantart.com/art/AdiumX-Tabs-46392753 Thanks for help!
  15. Bene

VS Editing

2.) Thanks, it works... 1.) I can't find it. Moreover I don't know how to replace the lines correctly because of the hex codes. I would appreciate if somebody could change it for me. I want white (#FFFFFF) instead of black as the font color for the taskbar bg and for the clock. Thanks in advance! vs.txt
  16. Bene

VS Editing

Hi! I need some help editing a VS: (with reshacker) 1.) I successfully replaced the taskbar background (from light to dark) but now the font color doesn't fit anymore. I want to change it from black to white. Where can I find this? 2.) What's the name of this graphic? I can't find it neither... Thanks for help!
  17. Bene

Wallpaper

That's what I meant, thank you!
  18. Bene

Wallpaper

Thanks but that's not it. The wall you linked completely differs from my description...