delta909

• Last visited

Everything posted by delta909

1. He is a space lover im just stating what he posts .
  2. dragon you forgot to add "space cowboy" to the list.
  3. Yeah it is kind of disturbing that a young soul like dragon has the sun exploding on his mind .
  4. No my friedn jealous of a space traveler no ... me never just if you do end up traveling i want to hear some good stories of your voyage.
  5. The thread name should be tittled the Space Cowboy who never left. .
  6. Dragon my contrubition to you before i go to bed man hope you like it . was the only thing i knew that would cheer you up . Good night space cowboy.
  7. Dragon says hes a time traveler if you did not know he is waiting for the "Spacey Theme" he will use the theme to time travel trough space. . buahahahahaha.
  8. bah you are no fun be as honest as your opening post... you almost made me cry with how brutally honest you were.
  9. Dragon honestly how old are you? if i may ask? without you getting offended.. but really be honest ....
  10. Insane watched some TV came back and now this hahahaha.
  11. This was gonna be my original post ... OK Ra nice knowing you I will play the violin for you wile you walk away and on the way out phantom lord can hand you the tissues.. sorry had to get that out of my system .
  12. OK dude get a grip its not the end of the world and you should know that this is a forum and is open to many users opinions/discussions. I recomend you dont take things so personal and if you do man maybee you shouldn't be part of any forum, as when you join a comunity there will be always people who don't agree with you and you cannot force them to do so. No offense but this isn't highschool honestly there was no need for this thread.... Gl.
  13. They have his flat and thin drive icons .
  14. They are very clean my friend hope to see them out soon .
  15. Nice wall thank you for the share ;)/
  16. Hey man glad you are contributing is waht counts . I recomend a gradient bro as it is to pale and plain .or maybee a bit darker .
  17. Hey nick this thread is the same as this one scope this one out you will find all your answers there . http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread....ight=objectdock Thanks . //Thread Closed. -NC
  18. Large Preview Download Well here you go dude hope you like it as it was a bit hard to do due to the fact that dont know if you have a full or widescreen so i made for both....I also choose the picture that i thought would be suitable for a wall. Sizes are ... Full/Widescreen 1920X1200 & 1600X1200 I Had PMed you with the link before but i guess you didnt get it but since AS is great might as well share it to who ever likes it on this great forum Enjoy. .
  19. Oh thanks NC your the best appreciate this upload ... I also was interested in these icons thank you very much.
  20. Hello guys sorry i didnt know all of you had commented on it as i havent checked this thread in a while but thanks for all your support and love . Stinky9 hey bro simplicity was the aim ... sometimes too much going on in the wallpaper kills your desktop .
  21. Hey man the wall i made was not gonna be a public release so i PM'd you the link about almost 2 weeks ago I had also told you i went on vacation for nearly 2 and a half weeks so thats why it took that long. I dont know if you got the PM or not. PM me back.
  22. Impulseman you wise man been around since 2002 nice . That will hopefully be me only a few months in on this great forum . I am very glad you put it out like that and i totally agree with you on this topic well said and well put fantastic couldnt of said it any better.
  23. Nice levelec thanks for the other 500X500 release .