Stony

• Last visited

Everything posted by Stony

1. @Bobah: Great release, really. And great work. Your skills are amazin. Is the dock for general use? Not really. I'm still missing very basic features like magnification, hiding/showing animations and delay settings for all that thinks, like XWD 5.6 it has. I'm using XWD 5.6 now for a very long time, it's very usefull for everyday use. Why don't you implement such basic things first and do then all the other stuff like blinki blinki expose features?
  2. Well, and if the new version is ready and fine, I thin he'll put it on that page
  3. Thanks bro, though that the new version is already out
  4. I can't find any download link for the new version. Only found a link for 2.0.2 (24.05.10).
  5. Amazing work Bobah, you are doing really good work with your dock, I'm very proud. Well, do you think you really could integrade XWD into windows shell, like you said?
  6. Need a running download of avetool or Stickies standalone desklet which is mentioned in first post. Could someone help me?
  7. He has, but the download does not work anymore http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/index.php?s...&hl=avetool Well, does not look really like the Mac one Another help is really appreciated
  8. Thanks, but I've heard there is a desklet made bye AVE and he made a standalone desklet of it too, which does not require AVEdesk running in the background. This is what I'm searching for. plz help I searching for something like this: Do not double post - mps69
  9. Hey everbody, I need a standalone Sticky Notes programe, like Mac it has. Is there something out there?
  10. Hey everbody, I need a standalone Sticky Notes programe, like Mac it has. Is there something out there?
  11. Are there any furchter updates planned or is this projekt dead?
  12. If I set the stacks view to list and hide the panel within 1 second, the Panel hides and I loose focus of the "list stack".
  13. I've another feature request: Well, you can change the icons of your panel items, aswell for the trashcan. But you can't change the two trash states. E.g.: I wanto the ability to set the "normal" trash icon and the "full trashcan" item with editing a paneliten. I hope you understand my request ^^
  14. Wow, very amazing improvements, you have a very very well job done Bobah. I lust want net you know, that I switched from RocketDock to XWindows Dock from now
  15. I wish the ablility to hide the dock in less then 1 second. Eg in 100ms oder 500ms
  16. Could you give us a small changelog please? Edit: Download Link does not anymore? Could you post a rapidshare.com mirror?
  17. Yes, I fully agree with this. I'v found an bug with window reflection: If there the dock reflects no windows, it reflects all Icons (I don't mean the icon mirrows).
  18. Amazing Bobah, with every release you come closer to real holy grail of the docks
  19. More smoothness is one reason for me to change du XWD and donate lots of money for it
  20. What about the "more smoothness issue like rocketdock"?
  21. Wow, very nice new version. Just waitig for a little bit more smoothness, like RocketDock it has and then ready to donate for this very wonderfull dock.
  22. @Bobah: Just waitig for a little bit more smoothness, like RocketDock it has and then ready to donate for this very wonderfull dock