SbuxBlaze

• Last visited

Everything posted by SbuxBlaze

1. take a look at iBar: http://www.winmatrix.com/forums/index.php?...aded&show=&st=& Same thing as Findexer but for vista. still in alpha though
  2. My latest wallpaper
  3. +1, i HATE it. My favorite out of all is IPB. If I could (not possible right now) I would use IPB on my own server
  4. Isn't that what I was trying to say? :slant: We're not just for 14-19 year olds which are good at making skins and wallpapers, everyone can join and release, both experienced people and noobs just like at aqua-soft
  5. Who ever said we were just a customizing community anyways? Its a general tech related stuff discussion as well. so know what you're talking about before you say it... Customizing advocates? ok.... and I wonder how old they are Tighter community, you miss out on a lot of people and while some of your releases may be "higher quality" its because you dont let any members in that don't know how to do anything Lol, you just put in people you know, your friends without letting others have an opportunity to join because they're not good enough
  6. I guess there should be an optional tripod as well then xD
  7. And where did you get that idea? I thought you were banned lmao. Poor Quality private releases? Ask some other people and let's see what happens with you. :slant: Plus, its NOT NFR unlike *COUGH* SOME FORUMS *COUGH* here. And anyone can join, not just your "fam of friends". And it seems to be doing GREAT, 10,000 posts coming up
  8. Seriously, if the iPhone gets a 6MP camera, I won't use the camera for taking amazing pictures as thats what I bought a digital camera for. Have you EVER seen a PHONE with that much pixels? Iphone is not a Tablet, its a phone + ipod period. Who would want a Tablet "PC" as a phone? I thought people were hoping for some more interesting features like GPS
  9. If i wanted 10 megapixels.. I would go buy a camera with all of these extra features rather than have a shakey phone with no options
  10. it seems as if all you care about in the new iPhone is a 5MP + camera (no offense xD). but it will probably get an upgrade to at LEAST 3mp no doubt
  11. Made another version of ColorFlow. This has multiple colors on one wallpaper compared to the last version which had only one. Not that happy how it turned out, but hopefully some people will like it .
  12. still waiting on my favorite features of aqua-soft, iSpy
  13. All forums except releases are now open to guests!
  14. working fine for me, just tested on IE7 (which i never use )
  15. is iSpy coming back some time soon?
  16. above your post more bugs profile isnt showing correctly. Things like additional info and posts per day are not showing
  17. no iSpy? missing links in quick links and whats with that hideous yellow bar (construction then ok ) aqua-soft smileys are gone
  18. fan of glossy displays as well. It makes the picture MUCH clearer, accurately lighted everywhere and enchances color
  19. for now use some temporary theme other than the default one .