Xpect0r

• Last visited

Everything posted by Xpect0r

1. Thanks for the reply guys! well I'll be checking this thread for future updates, cya.
  2. Hi Guys @KSoft: Amazing app dude, please keep working & updating it. @RocknGothAlien: Superb skin (Proto style). Ok, lets begin with the complains 1) Found an strange bug with the "path" bar...it won't resize , it just stays freezed at a fixed size and unfortunately occupies 1 / 3 of the screen. That's the way it supposed to works or I'm doing something wrong? 2) Related to the first, the search bar overlaps with the pathbar when i shrink the window... I hope I have been clear enough, if not i'll try to put some screenshots then. Thanks for your time, greetings
  3. Nice & usefull app, thx for sharing
  4. Im with you larzon83, but it seems theres no fix at the moment... Let's await for an future release that takes care about that Greetz
  5. Yup that's my case, using Styler at the moment...But, in other hand, regular shell sux so... long life to Findexer !!! Cheers
  6. Thanks SirSmiley, it done the trick. So it means there's no way to get FindeXer running up again after closing another bar e.g: search, library...ect. until i switch it from View Menu or Re-open the folder.
  7. Hi everyone, i got an annoying behavior with this excelent app, when i hit show folder button or start search (it takes the place where FindeXer), and then wanna get FindeXer back but... instead of that, i got no shell till i close and re-open the folder. Its just me or its a known bug. Thanks.