Contact Methods

• AIM
    ihop70218
  • MSN
    Rocafella70218@hotmail.com
  • Yahoo
    ihop70218

Macafella's Achievements

1. I'm several years too late. I happened to find my login on my old computer my mother tucked away for years. I always loved this community. So much has changed but I never seem to forget the little corner of the internet we made our own. From countless icon packs, skinning Object Dock (or whatever you used), trying to make Trillian look like iChat or when the ever-so-popular UNO skin released for Windows and we all lost our minds. Good times. Miss all of you, I wasn't very active on Aqua-Soft at but I had a majority of you in my buddy list from here and OSX-e. Alang, Khalua, nylock10, Pinky and so many others, its nice to see you're all doing well! We've all grown, the emulation community doesn't really exist anymore but, I currently work as an engineer for Apple and still try to mod my desktop and change my icons. It's a passion thing. I hope you all are well and the universe has been good to you all and continues to be. For old time sake here's a current screenshot of my desktop lol.
  2. Whats really good im new to these Forums hope to be able to help as much as possible, I also love to make and produce music iight B EZ ~1~