bh2

• Last visited

Everything posted by bh2

1. Hehe...he's been around long enough for not ****s to respect whatever he wants to call himself!...Just ranting here ...nothing serious! I think he was Pe7er when i arrived on the scene...Pe8ter is nice...Pe9er also! What does this all mean for the rest of us I wonder?
  2. This is really nice...you know what next though but...different colours...machine heads...pickups...controls...wammy...different gauge strings...a Les Paul...MusicMan StingRay circa 1977 for me please!...hehe!...great stuff!
  3. nightcrawler1089...yeah...working on that...should feel a bit more 'choppy' out there...those poor guys!
  4. Clean... Dirty... Hope you likey....!
  5. Lou...thank you...bloody great! Ave...thank you ditto!
  6. Thanks Sid for that..I won't pester the board with this any longer...just something I'm working on for myself...I do like to share though!...(Shocked!) I'm on stage next Friday night....makes you wonder!
  7. Google or make one! Welcome to the real world! Hehe!
  8. Well this useless thing is coming on...Now I just need to loose the Min/Max/Close buttons for the mini player...anyone again...sorry!
  9. Blimey!...yes....try to get hold of flyakite...he will help you!
  10. Yay!...Unbeliever and Sid...respect!....just an idea I had...please chill guys....I'll try myself! Who knows? If nobody likes it I'll use it myself!...No flames please!... PS Unbeliever....great Samurize config!....one of my faves!
  11. I'll get me coat!...Well it'll add a shadow and theme your mini (carefull!) without having to use a widget. Thinking aloud I suppose...no need to get huffy!
  12. A window to contain itunes would be cool...or an empty window (resizable) to drop itunes on top of...either or I guess. The desktop inf is not a part of this.
  13. Good work here mikekey!! me likey!
  14. Wow!...thats a biggy! You may feel the wroth! Hehe!
  15. Is there anyway to have a placeholder for the itunes mini like this...? I know it's not maculation...but would look nice with any theme...VB I guess... A sizeable window with maybe 'iTunes' in the title bar?...I am quite mad! Anyone?
  16. More modding madness! mmm...how? He!
  17. Joe gave permission after all and you may be able to get a desaturated version from his site!....Be afraid guys!
  18. I was getting almost obsessed by desktop widgets that I'm going to try to live without them for a while...so... Busy... ObjectBar is a mod of a Peteross bar...can't remember which though...Looca mod by me...Shinobi and other usual stuff. BTW great desk NewaveCR!...my spelling is getting really bad, hence the edit...must be the beer...Ahh! ESB!