TuxmanXP

• Last visited

About TuxmanXP

• Birthday 09/15/1985

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://beba.emulefuture.eu

TuxmanXP's Achievements

1. I am very impressed of this software. - Especially I like the reflections.
  2. There's some strange behavior now... since the latest reboot, FindeXer throws a Windows error sound on every mouseover. Does anybody know why?
  3. Too bad you don't continue WinExposé but CD looks fine, too... will check it out.
  4. Vista has its own Exposé clone. You don't need WinExposé there.
  5. Proposed and preferred alternative: ac'tivAid (German/English) provides lots of Windows enhancements, including a MacOS-like volume and eject control. Not well-designed (see the attachment) but functional. But if you want the MacGadger itself, did you check its download page? The v1.0 works (for me), the v2.0 may be available here (I didn't check it, though).
  6. Uh, I've found a new bug: When Firefox is open (which is quite often), sometimes the whole display "freezes", and I can't do anything anymore. When I kill explorer.exe, the taskbar hides, but the display is still frozen; when I restart WinExpose.exe, everything is normal again. (I'm afraid I don't know how to reproduce it.)
  7. I don't wanna be the kill-joy here, but for Windows there is an AutoHotkey script which can, beside of many other Mac-like things, emulate MacOS X' volume slider, too: ac'tivAid I hope anyone here thinks its useful... (By the way: This whole thread is kinda old, isn't it?)
  8. Great, I think I'll drop that odd Winamp cover plugin for this... thanks.
  9. After restarting the Explorer.exe, WinExposé doesn't seem to work anymore?