wasko

• Last visited

Everything posted by wasko

1. I'm curious will beta have min/max genie effect. I hope so, because that is the main feature of your dock that made me using it Regards, Wasko
  2. Grate looking! BUT instaler asked me to update some files in windows, i clicked yes and then windows restarted, i open instaler again and it again ask for update. i don't know what is happening.
  3. Focusin looks SO COOL!!! How is developing going? I'm really exited about this.
  4. Aqua was the most beautiful interface ever seen in OS. And when i say that i also meaning a brushed metal. I hate new leopard look. I think i am last person here whose desktop look like this in these days.
  5. Hey, i need it too!!! I would kill for multi plugin for iTunes 4. Please is there anybody who have such old multi plugin???
  6. If on vista is same as xp, then go to my computer properties and under advanced chose apperance, then setings in performance group, then visual efects tab and unchek minimiye efect.
  7. @ Lesa00 and Bobah: Are you talking about function that ObjectDock have, to resize whole dock to smaller when many items is showing on the dock, so everything can be shown? That would be great.
  8. Same thing is happening on my computer. I'm not sure which action on dock is making it to react like that.
  9. Here it is: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/attachment....04&d=1197788336
  10. Can somebody tell me does new iTunes on windows looks same on mac (Traffic lights on the left)? I asking this because on the Apple site in download section for iTunes there is a screenshot of iTunes ass it used to bee on mac, and there is no how it look on windows.
  11. Great, finally somebody did it. Please add launch mail application from docklet, and maybe make it works with RK. Thanks a lot for this.
  12. In that case reinstall it and if the problem happen again, try other dock applications like RKlauncher or ObjectDock. They are both great choice.
  13. You can try with Vista Transformation pack, Google it. It have really nice shell32.dll You can select in the installation wizard to install just shell and icons i think.
  14. look in task manager and see how much CPU is used with RocketDock, maybe it is not working well. If it not, try to reinstall application. Is same thing happen when you try to open any shortcut or just explorer windows? Try with drag them to the dock instead of map them.
  15. Really grate wallpapers. Thanks for link.
  16. Hey man, nice to see there is more people who remember old great aqua stripes. Now i use this background in my objectdock. It really make my day. Thanks for this.
  17. When i needed this feature windowblinds didn't had it. Now i don't need it.
  18. wasko

Wallpaper

http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=48315 Try this. I'm not shore is this what you looking for, but give it a try.
  19. The problem with putting backgrounds in explorer windows with programs like Windowpaper and others is that you can't make one picture as default for all explorer windows. Well I am not shore is there such program but maybe... But as Raats mentioned above, that efect you can do with styler theme.
  20. I'm really sorry it is not worked out good, but i remember when i try to use those programs to move traffic lights to the left that ShellWM was buggy in some situations like in photoshop... but newer had problem with CPU usage... but in every case it is not really good solution. But you could try windowblinds and see how your computer is going to react. In stardock they say that with windowblinds your system is going to run even faster (in my case i don't see it any faster or slower) but you could try and see what is going to happen. Well i'm not really shore if there is any other program whit those functions. I'm hoping that you are able to run WB because that is the best solution. Sorry i didn't helped you.
  21. I don't like it anymore so i skinned it again. Actually it is unproductive idea for such important programs as Thunderburd and Firefox are, but maybe it would be cool for message box to be like this? If that could be possible? (I used to close it with Alt+F4)
  22. There is the way!!! Probably it is not the best but it works. 1. Install any WB theme that you not planing to use. 2. In the per application settings set theme you installed to use with firefox. 3. Now go back to main section of WB where you selecting themes and uninstall theme you set for Firefox. 4. Now open firefox and it should look like as you requested it to be. I did the same thing today with Thunderbird totally accidental. I liked result and i kept it as it is. This is how it looks.
  23. wasko

Jump

Like it very much. It is really original and modern. I have just one little suggestion, don't get me wrong it is good as is, but if you just could to little bend arrow to follow tracks? You composed very well objects.