Contact Methods

• AIM
    wss7932
  • MSN
    wss7932@msn.com
  • Yahoo
    wss7932

wss7932's Achievements

1. Raul, Not sure if your current MySpace layout is the one you mention above but if it is I sure would like to get the code and the art. This is great stuff.
  2. Clean | Dirty Theme :: area04 Back :: Lumines Progs :: RKLauncher, Firefox 1.5, Windows Explorer, AveDesk 1.3, Rainlendar
  3. MINIMAL :: Clean | Dirty theme :: area04 back :: don't know modded by me! progs :: RKLauncher and Firefox 1.5
  4. Thank you. Just about all of them are there. This is great.
  5. OK, in three years I've not had to ask for much help but, here goes... There are a lot of really cool preview frames for screenshots out there. I've been greatful to get the ones on Ultraman's site, but; I'd really like to get the others if the authors have made them available. Is there a collection hanging around somewhere or does anyone have links they don't mind sharing. This has probably been asked already but, don't flame. I'm on dial up out in the boonies and I can only search for so long at 26.8 k before going insane. Thanks
  6. Who was this question directed too?
  7. I guess this is still an issue. It would appear that the problem is not with RK Launcher but, rather with Firefox extensions. I started having this problem after installing a lot of extensions, but, I don't know which is the culprit. Maybe, someone can figure this out. Or perhaps point me where the fix is.
  8. I can't believe this. I've been working on this for a week. I thought it was a CSS problem because I thought I was calling for a graphig in the global/toolbars folder which had no line in it. Boy did I feel stupid when I opend the right graphic to find a line right through the middle of it. Problem solved...
  9. Thanks. I guess I should start contributing to the community, but, alas I'm on dial up when I'm at home. So I have to wait until work takes me on the road to a hotel...or the office.
  10. I love this script. I'm new to samurize though and I wonder if there is a way to add a sound effect to the open and close function? Here's a screenshot of the slider on my laptop.
  11. Help. I'm having a problem with the close buttons on the tabs. they're squashed or stretched. Got any ideas. Screenshot. Scratch all that. I have a new problem. See this screenshot. There's a line in the middle of the active tab. I'm not a css guru so I'm a little stumped. Here is the css.
  12. I'm trying to see if there's a way to skin the error pages in Firefox such as 404 to make them look like Safari. I would think it would be as simple as a little css but I'm not sure where to start. Is there anyone who has done this in the past? Is there anyone who can do this. This is just a bit beyond my knowledge.
  13. This is my crack at a longhorn style version. http://www.radioreject.com/Screenshots/InspiratSEfirefox.jpg