MacRulesWorld

• Last visited

Everything posted by MacRulesWorld

1. Thought I would post it Tell me what you think it's only in 1280 1024 but just request if you want one any other size just didn't want to do it if I didn't have to.
  2. Hey Guys, Yesterday I was making the change from ObjectDock to RK Launcher:) and everything seems great but... When I copied my files( .dll's .conf's) into the startup folder to get it to run on startup, I tried to restart the program to see if it would work through the startup folder but when I shut down the program I got this message "Access to C:?Documents and Settings/MacRulesWorld/Start Menu/Programs/Startup/RK Launcher.conf was denied" This also occurs when I try to make a change but when I use the original version everything works fine just not the copies The dock still closes but the window doesn't allow shutdown of my computer! What is the problem? Check the screenshot out below
  3. Hey, Does anyone have a high quality current startup sound for the exchange in the start up sound that XP has Remember High Quality (if possible) Thanks
  4. Did you try the Program Files alteration? EDIT: That was ignorant stating that this is for XP when I'm in the Vista discussion Quick links have Disadvantages also
  5. Depending whether you're talking in the music player or in the system here are some solutions In the Music player -The graphic for each individual file type and others are probably in the program files. Just go into the folder that holds all the program graphics and find the graphic you are wishing to change and make sure your graphic is the same format as the other graphic (look in properties or in the pop up menu when you scroll over) and change Change the whole system graphic type -Go into My Computer and go to the top menu bar where you see a selection that says 'Tools', click that. When the menu pops up go to the bottom and pick folder options. Then a window will pop up and you will see 4 selections at the top of that window 'General' 'View' 'File Types' and 'Offline Files' choose 'File Types'. Then find your desired graphic to change on a long list(.mp3, .avi, etc.) Go to the bottom and click 'Advanced' , another menu will appear. In that window you will find a bunch of options. Click 'Change Icon' and just change your icon. (Making sure that it is in the .ico format or you will have to change the graphic to this. ConvertIcon.com is a awesome .png to .ico changer or .ico to .png) ! Don't mess with the other options unless you know what you're doing ! Then just click 'OK' and click 'Apply' in the other window (behind) close it and you're done This is how to for XP Pro or Home
  6. Okay, 3 Questions, 1. What is the cleanest looking font for a Windows XP machine with Clear-Type on it that looks and feels pretty close to a Mac and is proportionate when sized down in smaller situations. 2. How do you change that font to the system font. 3. Lastly, .DLL's like GDI++ and maybe something else would make the font look like a Mac because they did it with Safari on a Windows XP and Vista (text rendering) with something so how would you harness this energy and how to install and utilize this power?(Install guides or modification instructions) Thanks
  7. yeah the processor will make it fast but memory is the thing that makes it kick!
  8. Just go 2.4 ghz it doesn't make a big difference and it's much cheaper plus just get a 320 gb internal HD and buy a Western Digital 500 gb My Book Essential Edition 2.0 for time machine and portable storage if you have a laptop or for any other reason. Keep everything else the same (with 24" screen) $1899 The external HD in the Apple store is $139.95 Check it out Extreme in the processor isn't much difference just is called Extreme for .4 more ghz of power you won't notice much of a difference
  9. Okay i changed all those thing now how?
  10. Okay a V 2.0 It's much better No reflections and black background this time Also higher dpi icons and higher resolution so no more bluriness Both sizes are in the attachment but a preview you can look at Wallpaper.zip
  11. cool i'll work on all those things and post some new wallpapers What size do you want them?
  12. Thought I would make a quick wallpaper appropriatley to the presentation on March 6 this is my first wallpaper and is in widescreen and non widescreen Wide- 1440 x 900 Regular- 1280 x 1024 Tell me whay you think Download and extract to check it out or use it as a wallpaper Here is a preview Now on the iPhone 1280-1024.zip Now on the iPhone 1440-900.zip
  13. Does anybody have the default widgets built into a mac and maybe links to them for Yahoo Widgets or Konfabulator .widget format Title edit. Thread moved to Yahoo! Widgets Subforum.-SirSmiley
  14. Does anybody now a widget or app enhancer for Yahoo Widgets that simulates the Dashboard Dock like in Dashboard Like in the pic below and at the bottom
  15. Husaini HB i guess you have to recolor it in Photoshop or add your own graphic
  16. Okay Ive got a solution, but... Raats do you have the border like this not with rounded edges and no spotlight icon just pure silver for the bar i made some mods and hopefully this will make a pretty good OB SpotlightNormal.bmp
  17. Ave desk is a mess sometimes and im talking about a program that would be a completely it's own program and only work when i want it to and no turn on right away look at the link i want it to look like that
  18. ok ob is great but a problem sometimes how do I get (is there) a Leopard theme that has either -a. Nothing in the background so I don't have to change wallpapers every time and stick with it -b. an adaptive to wallpaper background bar
  19. Okay a few questions. I uses Googles "Dashboard" First is there any way get the icon click in the dock to go straight to Headlight View? Second is there a way to get the toolbar at the bottom like in dashboard If there is a better program please recomend cause Google widget was a good learning program but it is time to step up and maybe a tutorial on how to work that program
  20. i tried it but im takling about a COMPLETE cursor change