MacRulesWorld

• Last visited

Everything posted by MacRulesWorld

1. ok i use a modified cursor package and checked icon packager already and both work on changing most cursorsare great.. but how do i change the rest of them such as a copy by dragging and working in background and such like the apple ones eg the green plus when dragging content onto your ipod form itunes... things like that. Help would be appreciated...
  2. trust me buy objectdesktop it's worth it the pain in the butt with shareware warnings is worth deleting also most people design for stardock and most the shareware versions don't allow extra add ons such as skins and so one.. so just buy it, its only $50
  3. Ok i was on a mac yesterday and of course we all love it! but... is there anyway to make the font look smooth, thick and beautiful? i already use cleartype and that isn't what i'm talking about, look at a screen shot of a mac and look at the font as to a windows machine, you'll get it!
  4. guys go to converticon.com it does png to ico or ico to png
  5. uh.. saeedtnt you gotta be more specific
  6. no, i have winfx evilmnky204 so chill out! But what we are trying to say is there a winfx add on to get the genie effect to suck the windows and pop up from objectdock, rocketdock, etc...
  7. I've tried to use both but can't figure it out! When I try to use disc mounter it shows me a picture of it like a preview so how do i install it? When i attempt PidlShortcut i can't figure out why it doesn't work ! Any help would be appreciated!!!
  8. Looks awesome and if you need beta testers count me in! I just checked for meedio and they sold it to yahoo what do i do?
  9. Ok , I've had Media Portal for about 1 month and was wondering if anybody has a great front row skin and possibly some links if possible Thanks
  10. Just watched keynote, Steve didn't even turn it on, I was super dissapointed
  11. The iPhone was a baby intro for what is to be introduced tommrow I can smell the awesomness! (In the air!)
  12. to ronno: yes to bjorn: how do I install this and is there a way to change it to the left seems like the apple programs are pretty locked up like itunes customization with windowblinds
  13. The title says it is there a plugin for safari to make it look like a mac, not firefox, safari!
  14. that sucks, I tried multiplugin+itunes 7.0.2 but it said I had made a library with a newer version of itunes so...
  15. I use itunes 7.5 but want to know itf i can change the buttons to the left, ect. (customization) don't wanna use multiplugin cause it doesn't work for 7.5. Any ideas?
  16. Ok, I just bought objectdesktop and everything is running closer to leopard but, can I get some help or links on how to install this skin: http://www.markraats.com/Object%20Bar%20Themes.htm Thanks!
  17. Hey, Go to http://converticon.com/ it allows awesome tranperent icons from .pngs full size and also does icns to png also
  18. Yeah (Ipod touch reference) Jailbreaking is a possibility but then you would have to search for software:()
  19. No really it doesen't really look pretty like avedesk does works awesome but not pretty!
  20. the file transfer implementation is great but I would like to get the preview capabilities I want it to be as much like leopard as possible!
  21. Can you customize a logo for each seperate device e.g.(iPod=iPod icon, External Hardrive=Mac External Hardrive icon)? {{EDIT}} OMG I just realized that AveDesk was designed by Andreas V, I'm such a noob Where is Pidlshortcut? {{UPDATE}} Nevermind the stupid comment above I found the desklet but how to format it now to dissappear/appear
  22. Ok, this one may be simple, may not. How do you add a icon or whatever to your DESKTOP to show when a iPod and/or external drive/device, etc. is connected on Windows XP Pro