NetOperator Wibby

• Last visited

Everything posted by NetOperator Wibby

1. holy crap, nice setup! be sure to update your first post when you get that beautiful display.
  2. alright, i tried to download this yesterday onto my mom's computer and then transfering it via mp3 player to my laptop but it kept getting corrupted for some reason. i got them now though! [yes, wifi!] here's the .wav version: http://www.mediafire.com/?xo1dri3mgt9 ... anyone know what actions the sounds correspond to? like minimizing a window for instance?
  3. alright! thanks a lot for this. i have a sound format converter [switch] so it's not a problem.
  4. Does anyone here have Leopard that will make a zip of the system sounds and upload it? I did a search and didn't find anything.
  5. there should probably be a "README" section in the first post or somewhere so people can stop asking the same questions. i understand that the docklet might not be working for some people, but failing to do a simple search or look back a few pages is pure laziness. im suscribed to this thread so i can know about any cool updates. not read people saying things like, "itz n0t wrking!!!!" and talking in caps.
  6. ah, okay. i hope you win but on the other hand, i also want this icon. lol, what a dilemma.
  7. this is very nice. are you releasing this as an icon?
  8. LMAO! i just skimmed over his post, can't believe i missed that.
  9. yeah, i would love to know how to wield the pen tool with expertise. ah, gotta keep practicing.
  10. @Fyton5: where did you get those icons? specifically, the first two on the left? also, this site (web.mac.com/oddysseey/A_Hard_Days_Programming/A_Hard_Days_Programming/Entries/2008/1/19_Stacks_done_right!.html) wouldn't work with Opera, but it worked with Safari. weird.
  11. heh, sorry for the late reply, but that sounds great!
  12. is that image how it actually looks, or is that a mockup?
  13. i installed the RC1 version and didn't notice anything different performance-wise either. but like many have said, i assume it is just going to be a lot of final bugs//errors that they're going to patch up. some new customization options and a "live search" kind of thing would be most welcome.
  14. hey Matonaga, are there any plans to have a dock labelled "Downloads" that will bounce whenever something is downloaded to it? it happens when i drag and drop (that's what gave me the idea). i tried to drag and drop multiple files but it didn't work (not that i needed to, just wanted to try it).
  15. well you can use the shape tool in Photoshop or (if you know how to use this) use the pen tool. the pen tool is usually used by people in Illustrator but it's in Photoshop as well.
  16. a-HA! i've been googling this for the past week and all i had to do was login. that crept across my mind actually but i didn't think to go bigger! (1024x1024) thanks for the tip.
  17. that's good news. it seems that other people can't get theirs to work though. or maybe it was an objectdock problem? meh, whichever the case, i can't wait for the next update!
  18. ah. i've noticed that there weren't any real tutorials for KkMenu and RocketDock and so i made one a while back. check it! http://nokadota.deviantart.com/art/Kk-Menu-Tutorial-72680660
  19. geez, so many posts on this! i was only absent for a week or so. anyhoo, i've just been playing around with the new version of this docklet an now you can drag and drop? brilliant! d[^ _ ^]b RocketDock gets better everyday.
  20. this looks pretty good. i like some things about every theme you were inspired by and you've combined them.
  21. wow, someone's figured it out. thanks for the info.
  22. wow, can't believe i missed the update ... thanks for the continued development matonga! anyhoo, i don't know if anyone's found this yet (or if it's been stated) but you can get mini-previews of the images in your stacks. i found a program called "Xentient Thumbnails" that displays ... well, a thumbnail of images, even if they are in tiled, icon, or detail form. check it out!
  23. is there a solution to this? only 2 of my desklets do it though, it's weird. i don't feel like re-making new pidlshortcuts, it's irritating.