Raginwald

• Last visited

Everything posted by Raginwald

1. It's called RumShot shellscape.org/rumshot/ also found on this forum under aqua-soft.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=78 have fun with it! p.s. it actually was easy to find ;-)
  2. I'd use LeftSider with it, and switch the dock icons for reflective ones.. for the rest, it looks good!
  3. I know what it is! dead. *poke it with a stick!*
  4. Iphone has more options which have been stated above. The Ipods might have more storage, but you probably wont listen to all 32Gb in one day anyway. On Iphone you can change your songs daily, so you won't need too much storage!
  5. can't vote on this one, since I have only used OD, but without any problems, and it does everything I need it to, so I never felt the need to take a look at RK.
  6. I've never had problems with VS. I've had problems once with WB, it immediately crashed my whole computer. so I'm not very much trusting WB anymore, and would rather stick to VS
  7. looks pretty sweet, for as far as I have managed to get it working.. especially getting rid of the vista menu's in folders! Though some buttons don't want to be replaced at the moment, but ill try that tomorrow.
  8. so let's try it! EDIT: it seems to work when you upload the screenie as attachment
  9. because you dont have enough posts yet to do that.. like me! ..but now i'm one step closer
  10. UPDATE: i got it working with this app: mpj.tomaatnet.nl/vista/folderbg.html and it still has the vistaglass files running, so skins are also still applied! only thing is that in every folder i now have a desktop.ini file...
  11. I have tried to do this on windows vista home premium, with several programs, some of which have been mentioned above. It doesnt work, and I think that the vistaglass is causing some problems here. I can not get any background images to work, but not even changing the background color If anyone knows how this can be solved, preferably with keeping the vistaglass files working, please help
  12. Hi to all above this post! I'm a 20-year old student from the Netherlands, studying Media and Entertainment management, and owner of some way too noisy Fujitsu Siemens laptop.. if anyone knows whether it's possible to control the fan speed on a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi1536, please let me know! speedfan does not read fan speeds for me, just temperatures..
  13. top middle for stacks bottom middle for opened windows, no taskbar needed