yusufmothman

• Last visited

Everything posted by yusufmothman

1. Hey guys, There'd be one docklet that I'd be happy to have, Window Switcher.
  2. Hey guys, I was just wondering if somebody could make the Duck Dock available for 5.2.3 Please help, I really like the skin Move from bug thread, requesting in there isn't really a bug - mps69
  3. Can somebody help me? I downloaded "Duck Dock", extracted the files to ...XWindowsDockSkins, went to Dock preferences > Dock > Refresh, but it still doesn't appear. I tried redownloading and all those, but it still won't work. Please help
  4. Hey I've got an idea. To go with the hot tracking. Everytime an icon is pointed, it highlights (hot-tracks) and the full-title shows. Maybe a good way too, to show tooltips.
  5. That I know. But the Plus.
  6. Actually, just copy the skin into the RocketDock skin. Works perfectly fine. I bet it works for OD too. They seem to read the .conf Nyeh.
  7. Hey Matias, Shift+Click doesn't work on RocketDock And a suggestion: Hot-tracking.
  8. It's okay I bought WindowBlinds WindowBlinds + WindowFX = booyah!
  9. Thanks for the vs. But not exactly what I'm looking for. Maybe anyone knows how to make a drop-down menu application? And the app can be placed somewhere at the screen. Like 3RVX where you can customize the sound box. Something like that.
  10. Way better than 3R-1C. But, I suggest you to do the brightness part. Macs have it but you haven't
  11. It's not, actually. It's the weather docklet.
  12. I did, it doesn't and I hate trials
  13. Oooh. Sweet desk. Hm, the RocketDock or OD systray is really annoying, That's why i don't use them. I got a tweak that can get rid of my systray, actually. But, I have some shortcuts that can't be run unless I double-click them on the systray, which, docks usually is 'bugged' out. Sigh
  14. Looking forward to anyone that wants to make this happen
  15. That MIGHT, strictly, do the trick. Nah, it sucks.
  16. Likeee? I've made thousands of search off Google. It just won't show
  17. LOL it's okay I'm already using PS Tray Factory. I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there that would make it as a drop-down menu. :
  18. yusufmothman

Font

Does anybody know how to edit the ObjectDock system font? I have a preview.
  19. Hey matonga, I bet somebody asked this before. But just to ask you out of curiosity. Is there anyway to simulate the icons that are stacked? What i mean is like the stack icons are really what's inside the stack.
  20. This, somehow, really bashed my head. Why have I never thought of such idea. Okay, my 9 year old nephew asked me why they didn't make the systray this way. This idea is really what my nephew and I need and I guarantee that more people would want it. Check out the mock i made. Keep your heads to the top right of the screenie. It's just something like that and I've an idea that would make options to it. Shout back at me if there's anyone that thinks this is a good idea.
  21. Check this out: http://patternjake.deviantart.com/art/Womp...g-Soon-69004759 p/s: Somebody really needs to tell him to update.
  22. You guys are.... having a different..... conversation =.="